What's new

My Halo 4 Review

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I dont understand why the halo community uses "cod" as a derogatory term. Lets face it both are begginer friendly fps.

Cod2=CE
Codmw=h2
Codmw2=reach(imo) about as bad as it gets
Blops=h3

Try CSGO if you dont want noob friendly games,classes,perks, what have you.

That said I have my fingers crossed that blops2 will be on par with h4

H4 is fucking good I wasnt sold until I played at a friends house but so far it could become my favorite halo, and im a CE snob/diehard.

P.s. What are the biggest keys to success in modern halo movement, aim, strategy? Im so green in this game im still looking for the little white button to change nades....
knowing your terrain.
Spawns and how quickly someone can come back at you...... with teammates.

I usually play with at least one person I know... so we can have some communication. 2 > 1

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I dont understand why the halo community uses "cod" as a derogatory term. Lets face it both are begginer friendly fps.

Cod2=CE
Codmw=h2
Codmw2=reach(imo) about as bad as it gets
Blops=h3

Try CSGO if you dont want noob friendly games,classes,perks, what have you.

That said I have my fingers crossed that blops2 will be on par with h4

H4 is fucking good I wasnt sold until I played at a friends house but so far it could become my favorite halo, and im a CE snob/diehard.

P.s. What are the biggest keys to success in modern halo movement, aim, strategy? Im so green in this game im still looking for the little white button to change nades....
How could you be a CE snob if it weren't even massively multiplayer besides the PC version?

Also: -CE is WAAAAAY beyond CoD 2 but at the very least back then they were different games.

-CoD 4 debatable the best CoD and Halo 2 debatably the best Halo but they're not comparable.

-This one I agree 100%

-How dare you compare measly boring ass BlOPs to the Godlike Halo 3?In terms of balance MAYBE but map design , competetive scene , casual scene , innovation , and others.Halo 3 beats BlOPs by LIGHTYEARS and it's a generation older than BlOPs.