What's new

my first video

1 or 2 nice combos, annoying message about being unregistered, bad music IMO, bad editing, I dont expect you to be a good editor, but you could have given it a bit more spice with some funky effects.
I liked the fact you did all you combos on one stage, but made it feel a bit boring.

Good job for your first video.
MAD MUSIC!?!? WHO TF DO YOU LISTEN TO!?? GAY-182!?? FALL OUT BOY!?!?! BRITNNEY SPEARS?? (I can't spell her name) Or Worse.. *gulps* (Name not to be said publicly) =OO!!!!

oBryant

Noob
MAD MUSIC!?!? WHO TF DO YOU LISTEN TO!?? GAY-182!?? FALL OUT BOY!?!?! BRITNNEY SPEARS?? (I can't spell her name) Or Worse.. *gulps* (Name not to be said publicly) =OO!!!!
LOL gay 182... [ban incoming] boy.. [ban incoming] at the disco.. 30 seconds to mars.. LOL mostly gay boy bands... Basically n sync with guitars and drums

I hate boy bands there such sell outs... All hail pantera!

I would also love to see like a montage too of like crazy come backs with good fighting on both sides of prestigious players or at least well known players
If you consider me a prestigious player, you should record when me and abc ur dead0 play. God the comebacks after big combos he gets on me makes me cringe. Where I got my nickname...chokezilla >.>