What's new

my first video

I think i played you on XBL. It's DarkNatasX on XBL. (that explains my SIG!!)I do most of these combos. good first. Could of been better, and I'm pretty sure you are capable of doing Kung Lao's infinite.

oBryant

Noob
I think i played you on XBL. It's DarkNatasX on XBL. (that explains my SIG!!)I do most of these combos. good first. Could of been better, and I'm pretty sure you are capable of doing Kung Lao's infinite.
yeah i only played you 2 times.. you beet me the first time then i played you not to long ago and beat you one time and i got dissconnected.. and yeah i can do his inf i just didnt want it in the video cus it is over used in videos and actuall gameplay.. an yeah it could have been better and BTW thanx for posting the camra software in the genral disscusion thread

Derek

Noob
The only thing I'm going to say is, don't tell people the video that they are about to watch isn't very good, that's just stupid. No matter how little effort you put into something don't tell people it sucks before they even see anything.

oBryant

Noob
The only thing I'm going to say is, don't tell people the video that they are about to watch isn't very good, that's just stupid. No matter how little effort you put into something don't tell people it sucks before they even see anything.
ok sugar i know you dont like me n all but i just put that there to inform people that i cant play like ded__ so i cant do all that crasy shit he does

its my first video give me a break

ok sugar i know you dont like me n all but i just put that there to inform people that i cant play like ded__ so i cant do all that crasy shit he does

Um I think he just gave you advice. I mean if your the creator of the video and your talking negatively about it then that will impact on the viewers position before he even starts viewing it. Or they may not even view it.

Edit: Watched the video I thought it was pretty decent. Nothing flash in terms of editing just a couple different combos accompanied by decent music. Not bad at all :)

Kaiba

Noob
Not bad for a first, but you could still use alot of improvement for a combo video.

i just put that there to inform people that i cant play like ded__
BTW I don't think there's many players who can play like ded_ so don't be that gloomy about it.

1 or 2 nice combos, annoying message about being unregistered, bad music IMO, bad editing, I dont expect you to be a good editor, but you could have given it a bit more spice with some funky effects.
I liked the fact you did all you combos on one stage, but made it feel a bit boring.

Good job for your first video.

Okay for a first video. You'll see where you can expand the combos later and maybe decide to do another video. I was thinking about that but never got around to it :[

oBryant

Noob
1 or 2 nice combos, annoying message about being unregistered, bad music IMO, bad editing, I dont expect you to be a good editor, but you could have given it a bit more spice with some funky effects.
I liked the fact you did all you combos on one stage, but made it feel a bit boring.

Good job for your first video.
lol bad music!?!?!? YOUR CRAZY! i no longer think you are human.. what the heck do you listen to?

I think combo vids for this game are cool bu theyve all pretty much been done I'd love to see a stupid combo vid instead of the same old like a combo vid with a theme of like ducking lps, lks and ducking hks

I would also love to see like a montage too of like crazy come backs with good fighting on both sides of prestigious players or at least well known players

Houzi

Noob
I think combo vids for this game are cool bu theyve all pretty much been done I'd love to see a stupid combo vid instead of the same old like a combo vid with a theme of like ducking lps, lks and ducking hks

I would also love to see like a montage too of like crazy come backs with good fighting on both sides of prestigious players or at least well known players

I second that. I highly suggest someone to make a video of the crazy come backs. That would be fucking awesome!!!

what kind of good music? name a band.. please dont say fall out boy or blink 182 please!
I like a lot of bands/musicians/groups/DJ's/songs/producers/composers. RHCPs, Foo Fighters, Radio Head, Miles Davis, Foriegn Beggars, most drum and bass, Nirvana, Menagerie, some UK hip-hop, Bad Company, some Wu-tang clan tracks, classical music has its moments, White Stripes, Queen, Led Zeppelin, BLINK 182(!), Bob Marley, No Use For A Name and so many more that it would blow you're mind.

I'm someone who judges song by song, not by band or genre.

oBryant

Noob
I like a lot of bands/musicians/groups/DJ's/songs/producers/composers. RHCPs, Foo Fighters, Radio Head, Miles Davis, Foriegn Beggars, most drum and bass, Nirvana, Menagerie, some UK hip-hop, Bad Company, some Wu-tang clan tracks, classical music has its moments, White Stripes, Queen, Led Zeppelin, BLINK 182(!), Bob Marley, No Use For A Name and so many more that it would blow you're mind.

ahh i listen to mostly metal and 70's punk music

Tim Static

Adminerator

son, didnt you know............

WU-TANG CLAN AINT NUFFIN TO FUCCCK WIF

I did:
Unlimited Run

Hit Anywhere

as you probably know