What's new

My Current Tier List (8/31/17)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The reason why i did the S and A scaling is because I personally believe that all of these chaarcters are good, yeah some require more time than other but they ALL have dirt. We had swampthing in top 8 last week lol.

I did A+ A and A- because they are ALL good, just someoutshine others a little
Yeah, I can agree with that. And honestly it's pretty much the same thing, just nit picking.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You lost me
Yeah man, Supergirl is definitely in S tier in Revet's version. Tier lists are largely based on MU's, and SG only loses 1 maybe 2 if any. You won't see anymore downplay of SG from me. She's super solid, just not broken.

Yeah man, Supergirl is definitely in S tier in Revet's version. Tier lists are largely based on MU's, and SG only loses 1 maybe 2 if any. You won't see anymore downplay of SG from me. She's super solid, just not broken.
The only reason I thought to move her down was because idk who is better her or Superman maybe her but thats why I was like move her down to supes level. But hey she might be just better than him and is S

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The only reason I thought to move her down was because idk who is better her or Superman maybe her but thats why I was like move her down to supes level. But hey she might be just better than him and is S
Honestly the game is very balanced at this point. The difference between Rivet's S and A+ tier is maybe a couple more favorable matchups. I feel everyone can compete in some capacity, just characters like Joker and Swamp Thing for instance can't be solo mained.

Espio

Kokomo
I actually think the Cheetah and Blue Beetle placements are spot on in the context of how balanced the game appears to be right now. They are very solid characters with great strengths and a few weaknesses. I'm glad to see your opinion has evolved on Cheetah to a very realistic degree. They can hang with pretty much everyone, there's just better characters.

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Personally I'd swap batman and scarecrow as batman has a better mu chart overall and same with brainiac swap him with black Adam imo.