What's new

My CEO Experience.

I$AAC

Kombatant
I played casuals with PL for like 30 minutes and bith him and whiteboi said Joker was cheap and then garbage. PL just kept calling him cheap because of his otg lol

Lol that Joker mirror was against my friend. I wish I could've seen that

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
Good thing you went :))))

The only things that suck about them is leaving and saying good bye. The worst is waiting for your departing flight back home, and the plane ride back home :(

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Lol that Joker mirror was against my friend. I wish I could've seen that
It was the most Intense fight I have ever had. 2 of the 3 fights ended in time out, he knew exactly what to do. I got lucky when I pushed him to the corner the one round because he kinda crumbled like I did the first round then the final round I got health advantage and ran as soon as I got it lol. So amazing

I also got a lot of compliments for my Florida Doomsday shirt that I bought from @Eric Z19. I had plenty of people ask me where they could get one. So, Eric, you may be receiving a few requests about them, sir. A lot of fellow Floridians (except @Kitana Prime :p) really liked it.
Oh yeah, I saw you on the stream with it dude! That was awesome! Glad to hear there's an interest in it..but I'm probably gonna keep it limited edition. I really don't want there to be any bad feelings between KP and me since he's such a cool dude.

E

Eldriken

Oh yeah, I saw you on the stream with it dude! That was awesome! Glad to hear there's an interest in it..but I'm probably gonna keep it limited edition. I really don't want there to be any bad feelings between KP and me since he's such a cool dude.
Haha. Fine by me. I was happily flaunting the fact that it was only one of two in existence. >=D

Gweedo888

Mortal
@Eldriken man I wished youand I played!!!!! My first tournament experience was CEO as well and my first thought was wow these top players have a huge egos and won't show any interest or respect if you're a nobody. Well at least that's how most of them were to me. I definitely had fun after the tournament was over and played casuals. @gross and I ran a set Joker vs GL and man was that set fun. I didn't MM him though unfortunately. Out of all the top players I've met he was definitely the coolest one and supported and watched the Joker play. It sucks that we didn't play offline though. I went 3-2 and I'm totally okay with that being an online warrior with crazy nerves to lol. @Gweedo888 my girlfriend said you recorded the Joker mirror in my pool. Do you still have it? I'm BFX btw lol
i recorded part of it and i can upload it to my youtube basically it was poking at the fact that only in florida would you find a joker mirror lol

Gweedo888

Mortal
Thanks, dude. Thanks for being patient and so helpful whenever I had questions. You're an awesome TO and person altogether.

I hope to attend more events for sure.
thanks bro and always ask questions the fl scene is very helpful on making it one of the strongest... and ya well evo is next week then summer jan then tfc then nec the KiT (which you should totally come to hint hint)

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
i recorded part of it and i can upload it to my youtube basically it was poking at the fact that only in florida would you find a joker mirror lol
I didnt even know there was another Joker player in florida until that game. that match was crazy as hell though. That guy was so good.