What's new

My CEO Experience.

E

Eldriken

that was very nice of gross to help you with that matchup info. He could have just took the money and left, but he actually helped you level up. good shit
Yep. Surprised the hell out of me. I mean, he stopped ME from leaving instead of me stopping him to ask him if he could give any pointers.

I'm glad I took his offer when he asked me to MM him.

Yep. Surprised the hell out of me. I mean, he stopped ME from leaving instead of me stopping him to ask him if he could give any pointers.

It seems he just likes to money match anybody, but its not really about the money. I think he just wants to play.

E

Eldriken

It seems he just likes to money match anybody, but its not really about the money. I think he just wants to play.
It would seem so. Didn't matter to me, either. I just wanted to play. The fact that money was involved was irrelevant. :D

sinosleep

Kombatant
Aside from my wife, you might as well have been my best friend there. XD I talked to you/hung out with you more than anyone else there.
feel the same way, I defo hung out with and talked to you the most out of anyone I met at CEO. Was a lot if fun and will definitely be back next year. I gotta give n-megabytes a shout out for letting me get a few more matches with him today. He still slaughtered me of course but 6 beers definitely. Calmed my nerves and I was at least able to get some specials out and even finish a couple of combos. Even managed to get him into red health a couple of times. So I guess the lesson there is either drink before my next tourney or play more casuals so I don't get murked quite as bad on stream lol.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I made it to top 16 at my first injustice major

Glad you had a good time man, you'll do way better next time

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's a common input error if you aren't absolutely precise with the timing.
Yeah I know, I was just saying
Aye. If you try and do it too fast, you get an Air Snatch. I'd say that 99% of the time, it screws you. But that 1% of the time, you catch them because they went to jump and you win because of it. You can play it off as a good read to further piss 'em off if you want, LOL.
"Aye" gid wan pal ;) as long as yer geein it yaldy yull dae gid mate

E

Eldriken

Nice meeting you man!
Ah, so you are here on TYM. I had no idea what your username was, otherwise I'd have tagged you. Glad you saw the topic and replied, sir.

Kinda funny we played in casuals and then had to meet in tournament. XD They were fun games either way. You really helped me work on getting my timing correct with those casuals.

Gweedo888

Mortal
Im Glad you had fun @Eldriken sorry i had to do that to you when Ozzie won lol. But ya you could totally tell that you were like WHAT!!! the color from your face totally drained but you did great man I hope to see you at many more events in the future bro

E

Eldriken

Im Glad you had fun @Eldriken sorry i had to do that to you when Ozzie won lol. But ya you could totally tell that you were like WHAT!!! the color from your face totally drained but you did great man I hope to see you at many more events in the future bro
Thanks, dude. Thanks for being patient and so helpful whenever I had questions. You're an awesome TO and person altogether.

I hope to attend more events for sure.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Orale, you kicked some ass? (In game). Gotta watch how I say words b/c ppl take shit the wrong way on this forum.

E

Eldriken

Orale, you kicked some ass? (In game). Gotta watch how I say words b/c ppl take shit the wrong way on this forum.
I think people were just happy to see me beat Floe on stream as my first tournament match ever. Especially considering he said something about Batgirl being the easiest character ever to learn.

If they consider that kicking ass, then hell yeah I did. =P

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
@Eldriken man I wished youand I played!!!!! My first tournament experience was CEO as well and my first thought was wow these top players have a huge egos and won't show any interest or respect if you're a nobody. Well at least that's how most of them were to me. I definitely had fun after the tournament was over and played casuals. @gross and I ran a set Joker vs GL and man was that set fun. I didn't MM him though unfortunately. Out of all the top players I've met he was definitely the coolest one and supported and watched the Joker play. It sucks that we didn't play offline though. I went 3-2 and I'm totally okay with that being an online warrior with crazy nerves to lol. @Gweedo888 my girlfriend said you recorded the Joker mirror in my pool. Do you still have it? I'm BFX btw lol

E

Eldriken

Yooo I got hype seeing you on stream against Floe!
I'm glad you enjoyed it. =D

@Eldriken man I wished youand I played!!!!! My first tournament experience was CEO as well and my first thought was wow these top players have a huge egos and won't show any interest or respect if you're a nobody. Well at least that's how most of them were to me. I definitely had fun after the tournament was over and played casuals. @gross and I ran a set Joker vs GL and man was that set fun. I didn't MM him though unfortunately. Out of all the top players I've met he was definitely the coolest one and supported and watched the Joker play. It sucks that we didn't play offline though. I went 3-2 and I'm totally okay with that being an online warrior with crazy nerves to lol. @Gweedo888 my girlfriend said you recorded the Joker mirror in my pool. Do you still have it? I'm BFX btw lol
Surprisingly enough, they treated me as if they had known me for a while. Not that I was expecting to be treated as a peon or anything. But when I told them who I was, they were like, "YOOOO, ELDRIKEN." and we went from there. Sorry to hear your experience wasn't exactly the same. :/

I also got a lot of compliments for my Florida Doomsday shirt that I bought from @Eric Z19. I had plenty of people ask me where they could get one. So, Eric, you may be receiving a few requests about them, sir. A lot of fellow Floridians (except @Kitana Prime :p) really liked it.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I'm glad you enjoyed it. =D

Surprisingly enough, they treated me as if they had known me for a while. Not that I was expecting to be treated as a peon or anything. But when I told them who I was, they were like, "YOOOO, ELDRIKEN." and we went from there. Sorry to hear your experience wasn't exactly the same. :/

I also got a lot of compliments for my Florida Doomsday shirt that I bought from @Eric Z19. I had plenty of people ask me where they could get one. So, Eric, you may be receiving a few requests about them, sir. A lot of fellow Floridians (except @Kitana Prime :p) really liked it.
@Kitana Prime was definitely a huge help on my nerves for sure. I wish i got games in with him. His matches in pools were mad hype

E

Eldriken

@Kitana Prime was definitely a huge help on my nerves for sure. I wish i got games in with him. His matches in pools were mad hype
I enjoyed every bit of entertainment that he provided. Whether it was him getting hype or him making fun of me for doing stupid shit while him and I were playing casuals. XD

E

Eldriken

Damn I wish I got them games in :/ lol @KHAOTIC_CHIEF_E I wish we got them games in bro
I wanted to get some games in against Whiteboi and Pig, but sadly, I wasn't able to. I had to leave early on Sunday. I got to watch Top 8 and play casuals for like 30 minutes before I had to leave. -_-

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I wanted to get some games in against Whiteboi and Pig, but sadly, I wasn't able to. I had to leave early on Sunday. I got to watch Top 8 and play casuals for like 30 minutes before I had to leave. -_-
I played casuals with PL for like 30 minutes and bith him and whiteboi said Joker was cheap and then garbage. PL just kept calling him cheap because of his otg lol

See exactly people at actual tournaments are chill as hell, so this community is fine.

I just remembered that awful thread telling everyone to "grow up".

Glad you went, I'm saving for CEO2015!

E

Eldriken

See exactly people at actual tournaments are chill as hell, so this community is fine.

I just remembered that awful thread telling everyone to "grow up".

Glad you went, I'm saving for CEO2015!
Then I shall see you there in 2015, sir!