What's new

Match-up Discussion My Black Adam Matchup Chart ( Version 1.07 )

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So Black Adam has 19 easy wins? Well, Fuck.
i dont know where you saw that 6 4 are easy wins. 6 4 stands for slight advantage

people still have no idea how to fight black adam, dont know how to counter mb divekick, jump or lightnings and when to walk

only guys like brady, reo and others truly know how to fight this character.

Spacepopsicle

Cool Beans
i dont know where you saw that 6 4 are easy wins. 6 4 stands for slight advantage

people still have no idea how to fight black adam, dont know how to counter mb divekick, jump or lightnings and when to walk

only guys like brady, reo and others truly know how to fight this character.
If the only people who figure him out properly are Brady and Reo etc. that's a problem
MU experience for BA vs Lex, feels even Lex controls the air space pretty well but he can get locked down a lot too, so 5-5 maybe 6-4 for BA?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If the only people who figure him out properly are Brady and Reo etc. that's a problem
MU experience for BA vs Lex, feels even Lex controls the air space pretty well but he can get locked down a lot too, so 5-5 maybe 6-4 for BA?
Theyre a few of the only people because nobody ever bothers learning matchups. 90% of the players here have no idea of when and how to use pushblock or to jump and punish lightning on reaction.

If noone puts in work then scrubs deserve to be scrubbed out.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
you should never be stuffing lightning cage but jumping it, f2 wont even combo to ex shake. btw, with the same logic, if you tech throws on reaction and know how to block ES, how can doomsday hurt you? Humans make mistakes.

why can BA not zone? doomsdays floaty jump wont get past lightning.

you also seem to forget that BA

having 14% setups on teched throws
43% midscreen mixups if he touches you
zoning for days
nullifies your trait anytime he has a bar

this matchup is 6-4 at worst for BA

you dont know the matchup at the highest lvl because godspeed never abused any of this during evo.
How does one bar of meter for Adam nullify DD's trait? Just curious what you meant by this.

Sent from my phone, using the keypad.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
How does one bar of meter for Adam nullify DD's trait? Just curious what you meant by this.

Sent from my phone, using the keypad.
ex lightning on hit takes about 3/5 of doomsdays rocks in the trait and 2 on block while pushing him away, by the time he gets in from a blocked one he's lost 4 rocks

and he HAS to dash in, if does a venom because its unpunishable you have blockstrings able to keep him in blockstun long enough to break trait.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I asked the same thing in Smarr's MU thread, but...(copy/pasted): I see a lot of BA's and others saying Bane could be 8-2 for Adam. I understand that the MB low lightning is great because of its non-projectile properties, but the guessing game that Bane gets on knockdown is pretty good. What else about this MU is so bad for Bane that BA should be (ab)using? Maybe I'm totally overlooking something here guys, help me out!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I asked the same thing in Smarr's MU thread, but...(copy/pasted): I see a lot of BA's and others saying Bane could be 8-2 for Adam. I understand that the MB low lightning is great because of its non-projectile properties, but the guessing game that Bane gets on knockdown is pretty good. What else about this MU is so bad for Bane that BA should be (ab)using? Maybe I'm totally overlooking something here guys, help me out!
backdash and lightning is basically it, bane should never ever reach you unless you hit the corner, find a way out and repeat, he cant do anything about it, you move faster, you do more damage, you control more space and you zone/chip him to death

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I have it as even atm. Could easily shift to Lex's favor with the patch.