What's new

Mwc 2008

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
me moe and thrower will be bringing up a board for this weekends MWC tourney at nickel city. guaranteed casuals of course, no tournament planned. if anyone wants to come to chicago and play let us know here!

fake edit: we will be recording

Lex

yeah this didnt develop until yesterday (when thrower ducked out of a session at his house)

If you guys have another one this summer or plan one out when you're not working I'll def make the dirve my aunt lives in aurora chicago so I'd have a pace to stay and everything 5 hour drive would def be worth it

MaDWaK

Noob
oh damn. I woulda came but Ive already made plans for this weekend. Like ROFL said if you guys have somthing else up with this summer Ill be down.

dude you fucking troll me everywhere, you called me a noob in the discussion thread, i was just commenting my honest opinion in that thread and in this thread

can you put a whose who in the next one cus I'm just a youngin and im confused normally my mommy holds my hand and tells me who the strangers are that will be touching me :[

MKK hanzo

Great to see some Chi action after so much. Keep it up and everyone got to that shit to support true arcade UMK3 damn!

Lex

thanks guys! we were mad out of shape (was 3 or so years since we last did that), the sticks were 360's, and both low kicks were about to die (it was random if they worked, had to mash them)

NG/Hanzo/MKK/; thanks for the support guys, random casuals FTW

MKK hanzo

You know you will always have our support. You are the one that looks less out of shape. Just for curiosity that U Sub first match was Eddie?

Great Liu man!