What's new

Murica & Brexit ft. Espio, Clark L. and I!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Long story short we decided to do a podcast, this first episode delved into all the information we had about Injustice 2 related to the characters and story BEFORE the stream on the 24th. If you're mad about EVO or not getting a beta code or just have nothing to do feel free to listen and enjoy!

Click here for the MP3 version!

If anyone needs a transcription of anything I said just ask :DOGE

00:00 - Introduction
03:54 - Characters revealed so far: Aquaman
07:55 - Batman
09:06 - Flash
09:54 - Harley Quinn
10:59 - Superman
15:13 - Wonder Woman
18:06 - Green Lantern
19:00 - New characters: Atrocitus
20:14 - Blue Beetle
22:31 - Deadshot
24:22 - Gorilla Grodd
26:36 - Supergirl
31:28 - Story trailer revealed characters: Robin
36:29 - Bane
38:56 - Poison Ivy
42:23 - Brainiac & Darkseid
47:30 - Power Girl skin
49:15 - Injustice 2 story - hints in the trailer and other speculation
57:13 - Character bios on the Injustice 2 website and what they tell us about Injustice 2's story (contains some spoilers)
1:11:21 - Topics of discussion for next time (and blowups?!)
1:14:56 - Outro

Also if anyone would like to contribute artwork that's better than my 5 minutes in Paint and/or a better jingle feel free to!

@Espio
@Clark L.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Love the name and can't wait to listen. I feel like KTP was the glue that held this community together and that gap needs to be filled so y'all bess be up to the task.

That means you need to blow up some of the salty cucks who didn't get a beta code and think they're entitled to one next episode though, should you accept your mission.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Love the name and can't wait to listen. I feel like KTP was the glue that held this community together and that gaps needs to be filled so y'all bess be up to the task.

That means you need to blow up some of the salty cucks who didn't get a beta code and think they're entitled to one next episode though, should you except your mission.
Blowups are due next time, don't worry. There's already some in this episode but I'm sure more will turn up :cool: