What's new

Murica & Brexit ft. Espio, Clark L. and I!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I found what @Espio said about the gay community being hype about Ivy to be both true and hilarious.

In Injustice 1 it was Zatanna, MKX had Jacqui, Mileena and Kitana, and I'll be honest, I was hella hyped when I saw Ivy was gonna be in Injustice 2.

Dunno why, but we gravitate to the same characters, regardless of their play style.

Youphemism

I found what @Espio said about the gay community being hype about Ivy to be both true and hilarious.

In Injustice 1 it was Zatanna, MKX had Jacqui, Mileena and Kitana, and I'll be honest, I was hella hyped when I saw Ivy was gonna be in Injustice 2.

Dunno why, but we gravitate to the same characters, regardless of their play style.
Even gay men can appreciate some nice tits I guess :DOGE

Youphemism

If anyone has any topics of discussion they want to hear feel free to suggest stuff as well and we might discuss it on a future episode :)

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
If anyone has any topics of discussion they want to hear feel free to suggest stuff as well and we might discuss it on a future episode :)
Solomon Grundy is a Green Lantern villain, his first appearance was in October 1944 where he threw GL in front of a train putting him into a coma. To state he's a Batman villain and suggest disqualifying him from the roster for that reason is some propaganda that only a Luthor would come up with. Great podcast btw.

Youphemism

Solomon Grundy is a Green Lantern villain, his first appearance was in October 1944 where he threw GL in front of a train putting him into a coma. To state he's a Batman villain and suggest disqualifying him from the roster for that reason is some propaganda that only a Luthor would come up with. Great podcast btw.
Haha the blowups. Thanks man!