What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Multiple variations of Scorpion shown

1. adds unique attacks
2. adds special
3. if you freeze it on the frame 35 seconds in the it says (inferno) which allows him to summon a demonic minion

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I get it why everyone is excited about Inferno/Hellfire styles, but I'm concerned about Ninjutsu (whatever) style. Max said, I believe, that it adds 3 weapon-related specials. I don't know what they are. Maybe something like low/oh attacks to mix up strings and some launcher to hitconfirm/extend combos without using unsafe spear or just to save it to extend combos later or maybe vortex off it (kinda like Bats was standing resetting people with MB Grapple). Maybe affects strings as well. Anyway, thinking about it, those options may indeed mean a lot, but considering how it leaves Scorpion only with pretty conservative options in neutral game, those sword specials better be good...

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I wish they change the properties of his fireball when charged. His hell ball is chargeable but seems to have the same hitstun effect even when at full force. Give this move a hard knockdown when fully charged.

Or perhaps it is unblockable at full charge and I have missed it?

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I wish they change the properties of his fireball when charged. His hell ball is chargeable but seems to have the same hitstun effect even when at full force. Give this move a hard knockdown when fully charged.

Or perhaps it is unblockable at full charge and I have missed it?
Maybe I don't get it, but it looks to me to be not as much "chargeable" as it is "delayable". I can see this feature being useful though.