What's new

Muffin Muggers vs Ts Sabin (nice matches)

All I can say is that TS Sabin has one of the Best kenshi's i've ever played, and a damn good reptile. it was 2-2 on the mirror matches, I wish we could have played more but I guess he got caught up with something else.. and boy, I got no love from the people watching! lol. Oh well. GG's sabin.

(Note: I did use my new mix ups, after I broke into getting use to how he played, I got to pull my new mix ups cross ups etc. so watch for em'!
http://www.twitch.tv/muffinmuggers/b/298043741

Reppymc

Banned
Wow, I did not thing you are that good, Your rush down with Reptile is just Beautiful.. And I love that 32+122 BB1 String... So nice.

lol the guys watching were pretty quick to call you out. i love the work you were doing at the end
I know right! I get tons of Rumors started about me. oh well... it is what it is. Haha, and yeah, The first match I played him it was the first match of the day, thats why I gradually started to get better, the last match was me at my best

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I didn't like you. I thought you were a trash talker. But then I realized I was thinking of someone with a similar name lol, mister mugglez or something like that.

...i lold at your post.
First of all, I think you need to get off my forum. Because This is CLEARLY not an ego post. TS Sabin is a great player, and imo, I think Ts Sabin and I were even. And fyi, I was starting to adapt to his play style, and with the new pressure I implied onto the game Im pretty sure He was a bit wow'd or got pissed at it. Sure, I could say I have more advanced techs, but Sabin is VERY good to sticking with the fundamentals and it canceled out. Your post was pretty Ignorant, considering no where in my post it says "I am so much better than sabin". I think you are the one with ego here, considering you can't get out of Sabins Pants.

i think your the one with an ego, fat ass. lose some wieght, get a job and girl , and suck my dick"
Oh sorry my no life is on varsity basketball and I've had the same girl for about 4 1/2 years. I think you should stop talking lmao. I'll be the better man and Stop replying to your ignorant posts. Its a waste of time.

redeyes

Button Masher
stop talking about peoples real lives over the internet. endless you have seen them dont say shit about what they look like. you two fighting reminds me of lobbies in Call of Duty....

[MENTION=5604]Luija1006[/MENTION] Dont Say anything, this isn't a comedy central roast of anyone here, just don't waste your time with him.