What's new

Muffin Muggers - The Legend Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
So, the funny thing is, the video that he had uploaded over 2 months ago he removed. Guess he just had to pad his own story.

Everything that I wrote in my post was 100% accurate. The only things I cannot confirm are things contributed by other people, and those things were sourced to those people.

Everything I brought to light was 100% true, and the fact that you would go and hide the video afterwards just shows your admittance of guilt. I just stumbled upon it by chance, and got a huge laugh out of it. Seriously, people would actually respect you as a player if you treated people with the same attitude that you now want people to treat you with.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I love how muffinmuggers said "when injustice comes out, mk players won't like it and won't be able to play it", basically pointing out that it is a completely different game to mk.

But, Since when did MK9 play anything like last MK games?

MK9 was an entirely different fighting game, with no previous continuing titles for any legacy of playing to be set as a standard, and we all took to it as a new one, same as injustice, it will be a new game with no legacy, so I don't understand how MK players will suffer playing it more than SF, tekken, DOA players etc, they will all have to adjust the exact same as mk players.

Figuring out how to block is not a test of fundamentals or the key to understanding any fighting game...what so ever, its a bread and butter.

This quote comes from a player that doesn't move a single step unless it was from an elbow dash, and most of the time when it isn't possible.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So, the funny thing is, the video that he had uploaded over 2 months ago he removed. Guess he just had to pad his own story.

Everything that I wrote in my post was 100% accurate. The only things I cannot confirm are things contributed by other people, and those things were sourced to those people.

Everything I brought to light was 100% true, and the fact that you would go and hide the video afterwards just shows your admittance of guilt. I just stumbled upon it by chance, and got a huge laugh out of it. Seriously, people would actually respect you as a player if you treated people with the same attitude that you now want people to treat you with.
No one's doubting that what you found was true. This is like the 5000th time Muffin has tried to get himself off the hook for something or lie about/twist something he's done.

Honestly this is getting annoying. Not so much that this is continuing, but the fact that Muffin is so superhumanly arrogant that it's impossible for him to admit he might've fucked up sometime.

Oh, Muffin.

Alrighty, let's begin.

Muffin Muggers has a mental problem. (I'm being 100% serious)
I've known him and he roleplays pretending to be people for some weird reason.
https://www.facebook.com/DanielGebs?fref=ts
That's his Facebook. On there, you will see a TON of posts from his "wife" "Katie Gebert." He claims he's married and has a job that pays 10,000/mo.

Alright, none of those pictures are him. That's not his wife, it's not even a real person. That whole Facebook is made up. He's made fake accounts being "Katie's" friends and he even made an account pretending to be his mom. (Please go explore.)

He adds his xbox friends on facebook and lives out this fake life. He TALKS TO HIMSELF pretending to be his wife, posting "I love you" or "remember that time we fell in love". There is NO picture of him or that girl together at all. He claims they're all private.

A girl that actually knew him in real life said he doesn't even live in florida and that he's a lonely nerdy kid at school.

That's the Life of Muffin Muggers.

Proceed.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Muffin Muggers is a fraud and a jerk, but we are starting to delve a bit too much into his personal life, and this is technically a thread solely based on attacking someone.

It's been open for a while so I think I'm going to close it before it turns into even more of a giant troll fest.

Sorry guys!

Also I am muffinmuggers.

#MuffinMuggers4InjusticeDLC

Status
Not open for further replies.