What's new

Match-up Discussion Mr. Mileena's Tips on beating Kenshi

Wow nice at min 4 u rushed him till he died jejeje I just hate Kenshi its the most passive homo char in this game for shure

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I think this video shows a few things:

It's 6-4 at worst

KIT community needs to stop bitching

Kenshi takes skill to win against a kitana of this caliber, if someone just randomly picked up kenshi to best mr Mileena thn you're going to get embarrassed

I challenge all who think I wrong that it takes skill to play mr Mileena

Mr mileeena is the only kitana i can't 10-0 so everyone best study and stfu

I think this video shows a few things:

It's 6-4 at worst

KIT community needs to stop bitching

Kenshi takes skill to win against a kitana of this caliber, if someone just randomly picked up kenshi to best mr Mileena thn you're going to get embarrassed

I challenge all who think I wrong that it takes skill to play mr Mileena

Mr mileeena is the only kitana i can't 10-0 so everyone best study and stfu
I would probably still counter pick in a tourny vs you XD idk we will see

but yeah, you're the only kenshi who really plays the matchup vs kitana correctly imo

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
He has the space-out, turtle-fanning strategics of 16 Bit, and the bone-breaking damage of CD.

He's the Perfect Storm.

He's George Clooney.

Mr. Mileena is George Clooney.

(Such good fights, though.)

Pig Of The Hut

He has the space-out, turtle-fanning strategics of 16 Bit, and the bone-breaking damage of CD.

He's the Perfect Storm.

He's George Clooney.

Mr. Mileena is George Clooney.

(Such good fights, though.)
Lol yea what does best is zone rushes

He rushes into outside sweep distance where it then becomes anyone game

He plays kitana like sonic the hedgehog

Death

Noob
I watched the vid good shit. I do know that Kenshi offline is a lot better. Does that matter in this series pig? I noticed there was ALOT of fans that you didnt reflect. Is that a decent strat offline?

I ask because with Mileena whenever i try doing IAS from mid screen I always get blown up by it offline but online it works most of the time cuz kenshi cant react to it online. Just wondering.

Pig Of The Hut

I watched the vid good shit. I do know that Kenshi offline is a lot better. Does that matter in this series pig? I noticed there was ALOT of fans that you didnt reflect. Is that a decent strat offline?

I ask because with Mileena whenever i try doing IAS from mid screen I always get blown up by it offline but online it works most of the time cuz kenshi cant react to it online. Just wondering.
The truth is online i rarely ever try to reflect because you're right it is different and annoying online

some other things as well effect kenshi - offline he is 195 pounds online he is 280lbs.

Regardless of any of this I have to suspect mr mileena wouldnt drop some of those combos offline and is effected in simliar ways as well

My kenshi is far better offline as is Mr Mileena's kit

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
The truth is online i rarely ever try to reflect because you're right it is different and annoying online

some other things as well effect kenshi - offline he is 195 pounds online he is 280lbs.

Regardless of any of this I have to suspect mr mileena wouldnt drop some of those combos offline and is effected in simliar ways as well

My kenshi is far better offline as is Mr Mileena's kit
Mr. Mileena doesn't drop his combos online, he's just breaking in a new pad. Trust me, it's all he ever cries about when we play.
Mr. Mileena :p

you also have to remember iafs online are harder too, reactions are harder, so in the end, both me and pig suffered from online, but not tremendously,

We both play better offline, as do both kenshi and kitana in some areas

and Joker8417 Break up with your gf and marry me, now

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
you also have to remember iafs online are harder too, reactions are harder, so in the end, both me and pig suffered from online, but not tremendously,

We both play better offline, as do both kenshi and kitana in some areas

and Joker8417 Break up with your gf and marry me, now
You got it, you have to come with me to Virginia though I can't handle a long distance relationship, military life is already so hard for married couples.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Its same for nightwolf if hes match vs kitana was bad now i tested it if i just outzone him whit iaf hes even more screwd since projectile 1 will desapear XD very good comments i saw that this match was hell on earth for Kitana i mostly liked to jump in after a missed <-->2 for a full combo some times also use a EX Fan cancel to full combo him but those instant fans that was genius nice tips
Nw kit is 5-5 or 5.5-4.5 her favor. It's close. Reflect forces her to play footsies. Fans don't disappear if I dash in to reflect.

Nw kit is 5-5 or 5.5-4.5 her favor. It's close. Reflect forces her to play footsies. Fans don't disappear if I dash in to reflect.
Indeed, If I am correct, Nw has 0 start up frames while Kenshi does not./

That is why Kitana can get away with that vs kenshi, but not vs NW