What's new

Match-up Discussion Mr. Mileena's Tips on beating Kenshi

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ty for that info guess i stay just rushing him to death and donw 1 all hes terrible wakes
Yea his wakeups aren't great...eh axe will beat you though every time and sometimes reg axe will beat your d1 also.

Be careful not to let nw counter poke your d1 with d3. It's +10 on crouch hit giving me a free f3

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I don't think Nightwolf has terrible wakeup at all. Axe only has to land once and you get blown up for trying to poke it each time. The risk/reward favours Nightwolf there.

I don't think Nightwolf has terrible wakeup at all. Axe only has to land once and you get blown up for trying to poke it each time. The risk/reward favours Nightwolf there.
Nightwolf's wake ups suck.

I love baiting Axe, then dash f2+1
I love baiting Tackles by ducking, then quickly doing 2,1
Wake Up reflect wouldnt make sense when im close.

Wakeup lightning is easy to expect and punish.

if I block his d3, he's at -7, giving me a free d1, and also, kitana makes you fear counter poking, a d+1 at the right distance will whiff ur d3, and make you eat my f2 1

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

if I block his d3, he's at -7, giving me a free d1, and also, kitana makes you fear counter poking, a d+1 at the right distance will whiff ur d3, and make you eat my f2 1
Grrrr. I know your right...but grrrr

Yea his wakeups aren't great...eh axe will beat you though every time and sometimes reg axe will beat your d1 also.

Be careful not to let nw counter poke your d1 with d3. It's +10 on crouch hit giving me a free f3
but its way slower than d1 and yes only enhance axe works but it will miss if kitana is 1 body distance away atleast the regular one same as the crappy forward forward O

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever

Everybody's wakeup sucks when you bait it. My point was that you can't just poke him every time and expect that to always work.

swag1

EX smash solves all
I have a tip myself. If you dash in and get just out of range of shoulder, you can get in a F+2. The 1 won't connect, but you can use cutter for a safe jump.