Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
You are never on xbox for the grundy mu ;(
Da Struggle is real, trying man!

Ares-Deathstroke 5-5 :confused:

Tell me how to beat King Hippo pls
My secret......d2 O_O also a whole lot of blocking, getting that mb godsmack through low shots Kappa

Why do you think the superman match up is 5-5???
Ill name a few just for funsies, f2 randomly whiffs on ares crouching hitbox, a perfect input on a stand 1 beats f2 after a blocked breath, zoning feels even, ares can touch of death him in the corner and midscreen of superman chooses the wrong wake up, the only thing superman does effectively is take away my spam teleport on WU in the corner, that is it.

4x4lo8o

Noob
@Mr Aquaman

This matchup chart is bullshit. I want to see Breakin Wordzz, who tore up UFGT.

owait.

sorry, carry on.
Dude, what are you doing in an Ares match up thread. You dodged me in casuals at MLG because you were scared of Ares.

My secret......d2 O_O also a whole lot of blocking, getting that mb godsmack through low shots Kappa
Wait, why would you use MB Godsmack if you read low gunshots? Teleport is faster, doesn't get punished as hard(usually a d1 punish as opposed to a jump in-full combo that GS gets), plus off a teleport you get 3d2 into inescapable reset(more than twice as much damage as you'd get off of a MB Godsmack)

As far as Grundy in the corner, mb trait gets him out of ambiguous cross up stuff and the armor make frame traps and stuff fairly worthless. Nothing you do is safe and not doing anything isn't safe. If you get hit by MB walking corpse it hurts really bad. I dunno what the number is, but I don't think it's 3-7

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Dude, what are you doing in an Ares match up thread. You dodged me in casuals at MLG because you were scared of Ares.

Wait, why would you use MB Godsmack if you read low gunshots? Teleport is faster, doesn't get punished as hard(usually a d1 punish as opposed to a jump in-full combo that GS gets), plus off a teleport you get 3d2 into inescapable reset(more than twice as much damage as you'd get off of a MB Godsmack)

As far as Grundy in the corner, mb trait gets him out of ambiguous cross up stuff and the armor make frame traps and stuff fairly worthless. Nothing you do is safe and not doing anything isn't safe. If you get hit by MB walking corpse it hurts really bad. I dunno what the number is, but I don't think it's 3-7
I love that read myself, i do it to aquamans ftd as well, its easier to have d2 d2 buffered and see movement and press one button. It is just something else to keep ds on notice, smart ds players play the match ONLY scouting teleport, and it can be hard. Ares with no meter loses this, but with meter he can swing the match np. And the damage!

My dodging ability is legendary. ask @RM Chongo In all seriousness though it sucks we didn't play, I just didn't see a casuals station open.

Plus, Bane mirrors with @Blind_Man were priority :DOGE