What's new

Movies/TV Series I'm interested in, post yours

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
House of Lies, dude. Show is fucking great.

Any one into the new show, Revolution? I really like the premise..still not convinced that it won't end up having a James Cameron level "hidden" message though.

Thoughts?

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Elementary
Big Bang Theory
Dexter
Homeland
Boardwalk Empires
The Walking Dead
Falling Skies
True Blood
NewsRoom
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Alphas
Episodes
Spartacus
Boss

And more

There is one TV show that could be used as a rite of passage for men to become true men; it is one that shows defiance towards primitive stereotypes, and proves that a true man does not care what another thinks about him:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

------------
Oh, Doctor Who is good too! Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, and Duck Dodgers as well.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Big Bang and Dexter are the best shows on TV. Supernatural is up there too.
Dexter is bloody amazing dude. Never been into big bang theory. I fucking love Community though. Too bad about the hiatus, Show was on a roll.

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

Hemlock

Noob
Movies I want to see (keeping this list short):

The Master
Warrior
Looper
Premium Rush
Django Unchained
Cabin In The Woods
The Brave One
Hope Springs
Beginners
Until The Light Takes Us
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake)

TV Shows I like:
Reba
Moesha
Frasier
Six Feet Under
Duck Tales
TaleSpin
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
Beverly Hills 90210
Aliens

Things that other people posted that I like:
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (very excited for the graphic novel)
Black Swan
Zodiac
Children of Men
Quantum of Solace
True Grit
Eternal Sunshine
Punch Drunk Love
Donnie Darko

Alright TYM, today's a pretty boring Friday night, I think I'mma watch some movies or TV shows.

So far I'm thinking Boardwalk Empire or A Game of Thrones, and some movies from my list or suggest me something.

^ Great Choice!

I'm watching Sons of Anarchy! I started watching it this season (5) and liked it so now I'm on Season 3. I keep getting stuff confused when I see the new episodes but i'll rewatch season 5 when it's over any way.

It's a top show! it's up there with Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, and Dexter!

I also been watching Revolution on NBC, it's a good show but the acting is horrible. Maybe the acting will get better but I bet it gets cancelled like Flash Forward did.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I also been watching Revolution on NBC, it's a good show but the acting is horrible. Maybe the acting will get better but I bet it gets cancelled like Flash Forward did.
The casting and acting are both horrid. The plot is okay but doesn't make sense. Why would the Government fall just because there's no power? Anyway, the show is okay at best, I wouldn't recommend it honestly.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Ive wanted so badly to start watching The Walking Dead but I refuse to start in the middle.
I have to start at the begining, just have to track down a dvd set or something. im not one of you fancy netflix peoples

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ive wanted so badly to start watching The Walking Dead but I refuse to start in the middle.
I have to start at the begining, just have to track down a dvd set or something. im not one of you fancy netflix peoples
man, just do the free trial for a month and watch season 1 & 2 lol