What's new

Movie Skins Pack Revealed by NRS on Instagram

I get what you mean about Kitana's race being ambiguous, but even if her face makes her look Asian she's still a fictional Edenian. I don't think anyone would have an issue with it

Its not the same as the Jade thing imo because Jade has always been dark skin.
Also keep in mind Kitana has been "Asian" before: during Mortal Kombat 4/Mortal Kombat: Gold.

For Jade, even though she's always had darker skin (and is also of a fictional race), I find it interesting that people still debate whether she's African or South Asian; it seems something that can't be agreed upon.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Also keep in mind Kitana has been "Asian" before: during Mortal Kombat 4/Mortal Kombat: Gold.

For Jade, even though she's always had darker skin (and is also of a fictional race), I find it interesting that people still debate whether she's African or South Asian; it seems something that can't be agreed upon.
Kitana wasn’t Asian in MKG. Every post-UMK3 appearance of hers was inspired by Talisa Soto.

Jade also looked neither until MK11. Deception Jade looked more Native American or Polynesian than anything else.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Cage looks best of all three and I didn't expect that. There's something off about Raiden's pants lol.

Gaxkang

Banned
Pack is nice for sure...can tell Lambert's voice is just a bit different from younger days. Bridgette sounds better than Rousey...nice model too!

So I guess there's no Shang announcer to go with it....they gotta have it, what they saving it for :( :rolleyes:

I'd also have liked a new stage from the movie, the beach where the tourny stuff was fought. :D