What's new

Tech - Drunken Master Mostly Loopable, DRINKLESS Anti-Wakeup Tech for Drunken Master

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
Yea I agree with you on that. Some of the other DLC meta seems to be exactly what it is the first week as it will be next year. Bo will be much more complex than that.

http://www.twitch.tv/insaynne/profile is the twitch. Mostly SFV and MKX since the releases so whenever you can catch MKX you'll see Bo, Kano, Kotal and such. For sure he'll be one of the better players to use the character.
Cool thanks. He's always one of my favourite players to watch at the tourneys.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
As much as I hate when people derail a good tech thread I did the same hardcore, so I erased most of those messages. I'm getting too salty these days lol. My apologies.

Question though. How consistently can the non EX version be used for utility against attacks? Is it situational, character dependent, etc? From an opponent perspective I haven't seen consistency in when its used. Should the EX version be used at all times?

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
As much as I hate when people derail a good tech thread I did the same hardcore, so I erased most of those messages. I'm getting too salty these days lol. My apologies.

Question though. How consistently can the non EX version be used for utility against attacks? Is it situational, character dependent, etc? From an opponent perspective I haven't seen consistency in when its used. Should the EX version be used at all times?
The non-ex version does that same sort of thing but it has less invulnerability so you're unable to punish any reversal armour like the EX version.

So far I've been using the standard one for completely safe hit confirms and mix ups.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The non-ex version does that same sort of thing but it has less invulnerability so you're unable to punish any reversal armour like the EX version.

So far I've been using the standard one for completely safe hit confirms and mix ups.
Ah ok, I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. Makes sense. Can it do interrupts for bigger gaps? Like CSZ can B2 Cassie's B12(4) or Jacqui's 233(4) and such. Can his regular version do the same or would you have to EX?

Cosmos

Noob
Ah ok, I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. Makes sense. Can it do interrupts for bigger gaps? Like CSZ can B2 Cassie's B12(4) or Jacqui's 233(4) and such. Can his regular version do the same or would you have to EX?
You'd have to EX.

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
Not bad man, I knew you could come up with something like that. Cant wait to fight him.
Thanks dude, I'm really loving this character! I don't think he's as bad as everyone thinks he is, but he's not amazing either. He seems solid mid tier to me