What's new

Most underrated character so far

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't think people are giving Deathstroke enough credit, based on today's footage. So far his zoning looks like it might be even a tad better than Green Arrow's, and his up-close arsenal definitely demands respect. I've seen his bullets blow up 2 supermoves, and his players haven't even min-maxed any instant-air moves he might possess.

I think it's difficult to underrate Bane, considering they've only given us 2 minutes of footage from an early build in which he was predetermined to lose.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I might also say Catwoman. Between that whip and her rushdown, she looks like a mix between the best parts of Ghost Rider and X-23 from UMvC3.

Gotta say Hawkgirl, Bane, Wonder Woman, and Joker. Hawkgirl has been featured ONCE and lost to Green fucking Arrow(still bitter, yes), Bane has been overlooked in all the game demos that have been happening at Pax like he's some kind of plague to stay away from, Wonder Woman has a lot of potential being overlooked, and Joker we really can't say much without seeing his actual trait and abilities.

What I think he was trying to say what that if you are going to call people idiots, you should probably make sure that the sig isn't too big for the size limitation and the text isn't cut off, because.... that kinda makes you look like an idiot.
really? where does it cut off? because it all shows up on my screen

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Every character that has had little stream time or footage is going to be underrated or less talked about. Before recently no one was talking about Deathstroke hardly, now they are since more footage has surfaced.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Every character that has had little stream time or footage is going to be underrated or less talked about. Before recently no one was talking about Deathstroke hardly, now they are since more footage has surfaced.
I'm an OG Stroker. These guys are posers.

Bane, because they refuse to show us gameplay of him. The chat was blowing up with Bane requests before the final game tester fight at PAX, but no dice.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Hawkgirl by far. We have seen her ONE TIME and people just stopped talking about her forever.

Bane would be a close second, but at least people talk about him lol.

its obviously not bane being the most underrated when 75% of people say hes underrated. I'd say Nightwing when was the last time someone even mentioned him? I think hes gonna be a beast

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Bane. We know nothing about him. But I do think he will get an audience.

Hawkgirl. Nothing about her either. But I still think she'll attract an audience.

Sinestro. Like the other two, nothing about him. Hes getting attention from high level players, but outside that, nothing at all.

I've been surprised how Black Adam, an unknown from an unknown comic book, is so popular. Shazam was never popular with the general public, least of all his villains.

Bane. We know nothing about him. But I do think he will get an audience.

Hawkgirl. Nothing about her either. But I still think she'll attract an audience.

Sinestro. Like the other two, nothing about him. Hes getting attention from high level players, but outside that, nothing at all.

I've been surprised how Black Adam, an unknown from an unknown comic book, is so popular. Shazam was never popular with the general public, least of all his villains.
For a time Captain Marvel was the most popular hero in the world, but I see your general point, it's been a while since then. Black Adam isn't that surprising, he has had a lot of high profile appearances in the 2000's, and most of those consisted of him being Bad@$$, which tends to catch on with people.
My opinion for who is the most underrated, probably Hawkgirl or Bane due to how little we have seen.