What's new

Most underrated character so far

captain cold

just kidding. but i don't see how you can really tell who's underrated atm. of all the responses i've seen so far, i think people are sleeping on the joker. dem has

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
just kidding. but i don't see how you can really tell who's underrated atm. of all the responses i've seen so far, i think people are sleeping on the joker. dem has
From what I've read so far a lot people give Bane a lot of crap (i.e. his Supermove is stupid, crappy gameplay, etc.)

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Bane.

In the game he barely had any presentation and often gets down-yaddaed by the people.
In the comics he is actually a big threat to Batman, yet most of the people think he is simply a brawler and a bruiser, because of the way he was portrayed in few animated shows.
I have feeling he'll be the Jax of Injustice. Very limited on what he can do.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I honestly think Sex Luthor isn't getting enough attention the dude has some amazing moves
I could be wrong new to fighters

GGA Max

You should've made this a poll.

I'd say just about anyone who wasn't on the original build (the one that's demoed everywhere). And also hasn't gotten a lot of battle arena exposure.

So Bane, Joker, Lex are my top 3, however Hawkgirl and Wonderwoman would make it 5 because HG has so little exposure and WW isn't as flashy as the others/hasn't shown much to talk about.

Jaime Reyes, Alec Holland, or whoever else is going to fill that empty space. they literally have limitless potential.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Jaime Reyes, Alec Holland, or whoever else is going to fill that empty space. they literally have limitless potential.
Lol if you're going to have a quote like that in your signature learn how to re-size shit correctly.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Either Hawkgirl or Wonder Woman. Hawkgirl v Green Arrow happened and people were more hype about the stage. Then there's Wonder Woman. TYM has 1 maaaaybe 2 people who even cares she's in the game? More people gripe about her face than mention being excited to play her.

And btw keep sleeping on Bane
It'll make it more fun for me :)

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Bane, actually he's more underwhelming than underrated.

I guess WW is the most underrated character in this game. We've seen a good amount of gameplay yet most people have no interest in her. Even when she showcases really useful tools people still don't seem to want to play her. Definitely the most underrated imo.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
oh, do tell
What I think he was trying to say what that if you are going to call people idiots, you should probably make sure that the sig isn't too big for the size limitation and the text isn't cut off, because.... that kinda makes you look like an idiot.