What's new

Strategy Most tournament viable, damaging combo mid-screen and wall?

zaf

professor
B114 ex-tks jk teleport jk teleport d1~tks - 50% ( 53% with jip)

I like this one too.

31~tks jk teleport, dash uppercut tkp - 42%
people can start to use this one, who do not like to use double jk teleport combos.

edit: but i think snowys only works in the corner. i've known about that one.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

I like this one too.

people can start to use this one, who do not like to use double jk teleport combos.

I also like to do meter-less... but that combo above (video) isn't easy

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC

I like this one too.

yes i have tested it midscreen, after the uppercut you can Jumpkick and tele but the opponent falls too fast and you cant continue it with anything

mid - jk tele, jk tele, d1 lift

back to wall - jp tele, b121 b121 22 bf1 (i forget if a 3rd rep is possible)

wall - b121, b121, b121, 22 bf1

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
STORMS, this is known for a long time now but thnx for posting a video about it. I have posted that sometime ago in the forum. This can be done after a cross-up uppercut in the corner as well. Actually i remember talking about it with you tbh.

Matix218

Get over here!
I use either 31, lift, jk, tele, dash 22 tkp or b114, ex lift, jk, tele, dash 22 tkp. Basically impossible to drop and both have strong damage output.

Edit: these are both midscreen

Owerbart

I miss you
I use either 31, lift, jk, tele, dash 22 tkp or b114, ex lift, jk, tele, dash 22 tkp. Basically impossible to drop and both have strong damage output.

You don't need the EX. You can do b114 lift jk telepunch 22 tkp. Tricky but possible.

Also, if you mix with F114 you can do F114-telepunch-22-lift-b12f1 dash tkp

zaf

professor
You don't need the EX. You can do b114 lift jk telepunch 22 tkp. Tricky but possible.

for b114, you dont need to do a jump punch.
to get more damage out of the combo you would just need to do the following
b114~tks late jk teleport dash 12~tkp

Owerbart

I miss you
for b114, you dont need to do a jump punch.
to get more damage out of the combo you would just need to do the following
b114~tks late jk teleport dash 12~tkp
b114-tks jk telepunch 12 tkp is 45%
b114-tks jk telepunch 22 tkp is 48%

Owerbart

I miss you

or you can do 31lift jk tele dash 312 tkp if you're feeling swaggy. Same amount of damage but more visual.

Matix218

Get over here!

I know you don't have to ex the lift but I usually drop it if I don't, but if I substitute the jk for a jp I never drop it so if I don't want to use meter I just opt for that usually (even though it does less damage)

Owerbart

I miss you
I know you don't have to ex the lift but I usually drop it if I don't, but if I substitute the jk for a jp I never drop it so if I don't want to use meter I just opt for that usually (even though it does less damage)
Jump punch scales horribly in every combo. As a suggestion, try to do jk-telepunch the way i input it, put your thumbs on down and X(or A if Xbox) and then simultanously drag them to back and O (or B in xbox)

Matix218

Get over here!
Jump punch scales horribly in every combo. As a suggestion, try to do jk-telepunch the way i input it, put your thumbs on down and X(or A if Xbox) and then simultanously drag them to back and O (or B in xbox)
Yeah jp scales really badly. Ill give your input method a try and see if it helps. Thanks!