What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tremor Mortal Kombat X: Tremor Official Trailer; Out Now for Kombat Pack Owners!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
DLC characters have always launched on the proper day on PC.

Balance changes, different story.
Predator launched on the 7th, didn't he?
I actually don't fully remember cause I was up with everyone. I do remember people posting Predator stuff for a while though before PC got it. We might have gotten it same day just later in the day or the day after. I'd have to look around though. I do remember that whole launch was weird though. I think EU PSN had it for a while before anyone else.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
despite what my edited post may say im actually a little disappointed with this one. i dont see this character as new or original he just seems to be mixing moves from existing characters. really wish they could have taken inspiration for him outside of their own game because so much more could have been done with him.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Finally, a Kombat Pack character I will play. I was totally unimpressed with the other DLC characters; not a fan of playing guest characters, and not fond of MKX Tanya....but this trailer alone will make me pick him up. Tremor has main potential for me.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
RIP UNBREAKABLE.

No apologies. Second dlc in a row with reduced chip+bonus. Has an anti-air tool and an anti-zoning tool as well. I'm inconsolable at this point. If Tremor doesn't come with Unbreakable changes I will 100% drop Subby gauranteed.

INB4 I get flamed for bringing up Subby when relevant.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Please have a patch, please have a patch, please have a patch, please have a patch, please sort out unbreakable, please sort out unbreakable, please sort out cryomancer, please sort out cryomancer, please have a patch, please have...

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
RIP UNBREAKABLE.

No apologies. Second dlc in a row with reduced chip+bonus. Has an anti-air tool and an anti-zoning tool as well. I'm inconsolable at this point. If Tremor doesn't come with Unbreakable changes I will 100% drop Subby gauranteed.

Why drop him and not play him along with other characters?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Why are we getting 18 skins for some characters and just one or none for others?

GAV

RIP UNBREAKABLE.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Why drop him and not play him along with other characters?
Because other characters are shitting on his toolset (Predator and now Tremor) and have better damage to boot. There is honestly no reason to play Unbreakable until he gets changes.

GAV

Coolest character in MKX so far. He has the best sound effects in game which is really important to me.
Sound makes it feel visceral. Best moves by sounds, IMO...

Kotal's Sun Throw
Quan's Overhead Projectile
Jason's Slasher swings
Jax's Gotcha Grab
Kenshi's Demonic combos

I'm thinking Tremor's move-set is going to be one of the most visceral sounding ones.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The only thing that would make this better is if they dont patch the damn game for a month or two. I feel like we had such a strong EVO showing but we still just havent had enough time to flush everything out.

But since NRS cant release DLC without a patch I guess I just have to hope they dont do anything too drastic.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Sound makes it feel visceral. Best moves by sounds, IMO...

Kotal's Sun Throw
Quan's Overhead Projectile
Jason's Slasher swings
Jax's Gotcha Grab
Kenshi's Demonic combos

I'm thinking Tremor's move-set is going to be one of the most visceral sounding ones.
I play sun god for that exact reason.

See I love Tanya and her play style but the one thing that is missing is quality sound. Nothing was better than Nightwolf in MK9. Shoulder would ROCK the house. I can only assume tremor will rock as well...pun fucking intended

Reactions: GAV