What's new

"Mortal Kombat X" Reveal Trailer & Press Release! New Characters, New Game Modes and More Koming!

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
1: CLEARLY my main since I started the series in MK1 is still in it (scorpion) all I mildly hope for is that he doesn't exactly have to be top tier but good/solid.
2: only "kinda hope they are in it" character I have now is Frost
3: lookin forward to it :D

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
... I don't know why companies do this. A reveal trailer revealing nothing except CGI footage that resembles nothing of what the final product will show.

Today MKX was revealed (which we already knew) and we learned nothing about it.

Great trolling tactics.
actually im pretty sure the gameplay footage they showed will resemble a lot of what the final product will be... Why do you think it wont ?

Justice

Noob
So, X-rays that don't look like x-rays anymore and the possibility of being able to remove some pieces of clothing. I'm hype :D

I do like the music but NOT for an MK trailer. Actually, I was feeling the music until the vocals started. Hell, I would have taken this...

April 14, 2015. Calling it now.

So, X-rays that don't look like x-rays anymore and the possibility of being able to remove some pieces of clothing. I'm hype :D

I do like the music but NOT for an MK trailer. Actually, I was feeling the music until the vocals started. Hell, I would have taken this...

that would honestly be just as bad.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I kinda wish they had better costumes, instead of slightly upgraded color swaps though. I like Scorpion's Injustice costume. It really made the character look awesome.Leave the boring color swaps for the Klassic Kostumes.

I want ice to be growing on Sub Zero,

I want Scorpion to look like an actual Scorpion, with his sword blades as the claws and his kuni as the stinger

I want an amorphous stream of souls under Ermac's robes. No body or anything, but an actual ghostly-green vortex of souls.

I want Smoke's skin to be stained with charcoal,

I want Noob Saibot's to look like he's covered in slowly-dripping tar and ink.

Character costumes that really bring out the character. Leave the color-swap ninja outfits for the people who cling to nostalgia. I want awesome designs.
I actually hated Scorpion's costume in Injustice, but think this is the best he's had in a long time. Not a fan of Sub-zero's one though. I really like more simple stuff, we know he is called Scorpion, we don't need him to be dressed like one. It's just a matter of taste, I suppose.

Knix

Noob
Trailer was awesome but I agree that the music did not fit. I like rap/hip hop but they could have made a better choice for the music. Something darker would have been nice.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
- About the music... I liked the instrumental, the vocals is when it became a bill.

- I think we can agree based on the aesthetics that the Sub-Zero demonstrated in the trailer is NOT Kuai Liang. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's not Bi-Han either.

- I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say some of it could well have been actual gameplay. Keep in mind, they would still be in Alpha-stage about now, and if it's next gen exclusive, it will be because of the technology. It's not like KI3 where it was only ever made XB1 exclusive as a means for Microsoft to coax you into buying their new machine.