What's new

Mortal Kombat X E3 Aftershow Gameplay

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Can I just say. I know its early, but Sub looks so amazing this time around. His awesomeness is bringing me to tears.

E

Eldriken

No. Boon did mentioned though that there would be some "familiarity" with older characters when talking about Cassie subbing in for Sonya and Cage. So I guess that was a big hint she would be a fusion of the two.
Especially since she's their kid.

One thing about Sub Zero is there wasn't any Ice Puddle shown. Is it safe to say that move is gone?

I mean, he only had ice ball, ice clone, and slide as his other specials. If he doesn't have ice puddle (even if the move was useless) he needs to have something else instead just to have a decent repertoire of moves.

I was thinking the ice parry could be that replacement move- but the question is what if he isn't using the Cyromancer variation- which it appears to be exclusive to?

I still can't get over how extremely non-chalantly Boon mentioned "Cassie Cage, Sonya and Johnny's daughter", like he was just talking about the weather, while me and everyone else simultaneously fell out of their chairs screaming "OH MY DEAR GOD WHAT"

E

Eldriken

I still can't get over how extremely non-chalantly Boon mentioned "Cassie Cage, Sonya and Johnny's daughter", like he was just talking about the weather, while me and everyone else simultaneously fell out of their chairs screaming "OH MY DEAR GOD WHAT"
This, man. This.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just please God give me Ermac and Fujin!!! lol, and with luck a new Werewolf character!

Perhaps, a new God at some point?

FOXSOLID

Noob
How is NOBODY talking about the beastly inferno Scorpion?

Those demon summon moves are going to....shut....people....down.

That anti air mileena teleport kick looking move is boss. No jumping in on Scorpion.

Leg hold demon for a free hit as well as a behind the back attack? AND he teleports??

Zoners will cry.

I love everything but please nrs change the fatality music cue. It sucks. Oh and make the announcer say fight after round one. That's it thanks

trufenix

bye felicia
tbh, he's known about her for months. The honeymoon is almost assuredly over @ NRS.

I am in love with the fact that we'll get to play a three different variations on each character! I'm not naive enough to think it will eliminate counter picking, but I like that there's a better chance that we can play our favorite character and not be incompatible with them. Also....matchup knowledge is gonna be a huge deal in this game probably.