What's new

Mortal Kombat X E3 Aftershow Gameplay

ryublaze

Noob
thats not meter its round wins and the alert when you can use an interactable
there are 2 bars of meter underneath the healthbar and each time someone used an interactable, ran or backdashed it used up 1 bar. It refills automatically. In a gamespot interview some1 confirmed that it's meter for running and backdashes.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
there are 2 bars of meter underneath the healthbar and each time someone used an interactable, ran or backdashed it used up 1 bar. It refills automatically. In a gamespot interview some1 confirmed that it's meter for running and backdashes.
Oh my god if there is running... The mobility of stage interaction, which seems to be the biggest use of the environment right now, plus being able to chase them down by running, is going to be very hype to play and watch. Makes sense if they give you this fantastic tool to get around by using the stage, that having a way to counter that makes sense.

sn1kzZe

Noob
Origin of the name:

Derived from the Hebrew dēvōrah (a bee, a swarm of bees). The name is borne in the Bible by a prophetess and judge who led the Israelites to victory over the Canaanites.

E

Eldriken

A bar to limit how often you can use interactive objects? That gets a "FUCK YES!" from me. Hopefully it will limit any complaining about interactive object spam.

trufenix

bye felicia
Game of the year.

It's done.

Over.

Not even a contest after that.

A giant armor plated and probably mentally handicapped monster man with a spike cover little girl on his back threw an elderly woman at an ice ninja in a desert market place from another dimension.

Gaming has reached its peak.

I never thought I'd like a post of yours, but here we are. MKX makes dreams come true.

LockM

Noob
Traits...okay..whatever
Non generic air attacks and uppercuts...Thank you!

Anyway can't judge anything unless i play it for myself.

E

Eldriken

KOTA KAHN BITCHES,:DOGE Submit your fuckin heart to the Aztec god
I'm looooving his fatality where he rips out your heart, squeezes it and has the blood run down his face.

I am so pumped with just how brutal this game is looking. It's EXACTLY what I wanted. I can't wait to see what other crazy shit that's in store for us.

I EFFING LOVE YOU, NRS.