What's new

Mortal Kombat X DLC Character Release Dates

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Sooooo they all drop before EVO... banned or no?

@STORMS front page? This is pretty big figuring all the tournements around their release times.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Wtf is that image? I'm not calling anyone a liar but that is some piss poor work. I mean jesus just take stills of the characters from the teaser trailer!
1. Generic ass google search of Jason mask.
2. A tremor that looks nothing like the one we saw in the teaser with fucking bad sunburn.
3. Generic ass google search of Predator
4. MK Deception Tanya that looks nothing like the one we saw in the teaser.

No unified font either... don't get me wrong I love that we got dates but that is a piss poor marketing job, which intern threw that horrible mess together?

EDIT: In fairness, it was probably an intern from EB Games, not NRS, and they probably didn't know if they had permission to use images from trailers so I'll stop being a dick.

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Jason available less than 2 weeks after release? Wow! The excitement I have for this game is just unhealthy at this point. So pumped.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Well, that reduces the amount of characters I'll be training with up until May to just two: Sub-Zero and Goro. It's a good thing, really, because with Tremor and Predator out there from the beginning, I wouldn't know where to start.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Why Tremor come out before Tanya?
They were probably working him before Tanya. They even stated that the petition wasn't what made them put tremor in. He was already scheduled. May be a reason why he's so soon. Having him in mk9 vita was more of a testing the waters deal. With his positive response from that he got planned for mkx

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
I forget who, but someone here responded like I was stupid when I said they'd probably release Tanya last. He said she'd be second. STICK THAT IN YOUR SUCK IT BUCKET! :)

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Preddy is at the end of May? Le sad. :( I mean it's just a little over a month after release, could be worse. At least he's not the last one to be released.

SRP

Noob
Automatically assumed Tremor and Tanya would come after Jason and Predator. Pretty cool that we're expected to get them so soon!

For confused Americans: Jason on April 26, Tremor on May 10, Predator on May 24, and Tanya on June 7.
That means DLC characters will come out on Sundays, that seems a little weird to me. I thought they usually released them near the middle of the week for Injustice.