What's new

Mortal Kombat X: correct information about what punishes what

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Now if only we can get PL to stop saying being neutral is actually being +1 in this game.
Sorry to ruin your day, but very few moves that say 0 on block are actually 0 on block, at least last I checked. Maybe the move list updates fixed some, but they seem to vary from move to move, both in being minus or plus. There is some that are actually 0 though, like Jax b121.

This is just how the move is though, not some weird mechanic. Definitely not all 0 on block moves are +1 though, if hes saying that.

coolwhip

Noob
Sorry to ruin your day, but very few moves that say 0 on block are actually 0 on block, at least last I checked. Maybe the move list updates fixed some, but they seem to vary from move to move, both in being minus or plus. There is some that are actually 0 though, like Jax b121.

This is just how the move is though, not some weird mechanic. Definitely not all 0 on block moves are +1 though, if hes saying that.
No, I get that some of the frame data is wrong. I'm sure we've all been doing the ghetto neutral jump test to make sure.

What PL is actually saying is that if something is legitimately 0 on block, then it's actually +1 because it takes a frame to let go of block.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Its not all right frame data but we can all still test the frame data to get a good guess at it. It's annoying to test things by yourself but it's better than waiting. Even though the wait won't be long.