What's new

Mortal Kombat X Comic Chapter 2 Preview - Debuts This Sunday

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
looks like an error notice he doesn't have them in the next pages

the only part of the story though he affected was Bi Han's death. Raiden on the other hand affected most things making him more of a protagonist than anyone.
well yeah he had knowledge of the future, anyone with that power and knowledge is the main key to the plot as you can alter things, God or Not lol(if you watch time travel films you'll know what I mean) but Scorpion is still the posterboy for MK though. He'll probably play a larger role in MK X though from what Boon and Kittleson said.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Looks like tom e this Forest Fox character and Takeda will be taking over as the new main ninjas replacing Scorpion and Sub-Zero. If the future holds to that.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Looks like tom e this Forest Fox character and Takeda will be taking over as the new main ninjas replacing Scorpion and Sub-Zero. If the future holds to that.
im fine with that though they look so generic right now. im just anxious to see what badass design they are going to get.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
im fine with that though they look so generic right now. im just anxious to see what badass design they are going to get.
Yeah its just getting started, like how in MK1 both Scorp and Sub were generic and then later on after MK4 they had their own unique designs. If they retire bioth characters I hope they dont take away the Scorpion's spear and his "Get over here" b/c that is a trademarc type of thing.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
If you read the previews of the upcoming comic issues, at least one of them gets ALOT more interesting.../SPOILER]

a posterboy is not the same thing as a protagonist
Exactly. Scorpion may be the mascot but the devs have never really given him more of the spotlight (in-game, at least) than anybody else, which is great. Merchandising and marketing...now those are whole different beasts. But...eh, whatcha gonna do? :coffee:

As for the comic, Forest Fox seems like a pretty chill guy. This series was kinda crying out for a more laid-back, no fucks given kind of character. If he isn't just comic only, here's hoping they make him cool in-game...

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
i cant find the right place nor do i want to accidentally spoil myself again can you just post a pic of it?
There isn't a pic, just a written synopsis of Issue #3:
MKX Issue #3: After horrifically disfiguring himself and massacring the rest of the Shirai Ryu, Fox, possessed by an unknown force, implores Takeda to finish Scorpion or suffer the same fate as the rest of his clan!/SPOILER]
@Brutal Chimney

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
There isn't a pic, just a written synopsis of Issue #3:
MKX Issue #3: After horrifically disfiguring himself and massacring the rest of the Shirai Ryu, Fox, possessed by an unknown force, implores Takeda to finish Scorpion or suffer the same fate as the rest of his clan!/SPOILER]
@Brutal Chimney
oh thats what you meant,yeah thats the spoiler that pissed me off. seriously there are better ways to say that without specifying what he did they could have just said "after accomplishing his brutal task" or something along those lines but nope fuck tact. if it was a bit further along i could understand but come on chapter 3? not cool summary bros

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
oh thats what you meant,yeah thats the spoiler that pissed me off. seriously there are better ways to say that without specifying what he did they could have just said "after accomplishing his brutal task" or something along those lines but nope fuck tact. if it was a bit further along i could understand but come on chapter 3? not cool summary bros
Yeah, they did really lay it all out there. But, it does make the character and events much more interesting and potentially game-affecting.