What's new

Mortal Kombat X Comic Chapter 2 Preview - Debuts This Sunday

Chapter two of the Mortal Kombat X prequel comic will debut this coming Sunday. The folks over at CraveOnline have obtained some exclusive preview images of the comic issue. It includes more appearances from Takeda, Scorpion and Forrest Fox.

Earlier this week, we learned that Kenshi had a son named Takeda, which Scorpion helps save both Kenshi and his son from Daegon and The Red Dragon clan. It appears that in chapter 2 Scorpion takes Kenshi's son under his wing for kombat training...

mkx21.jpg mkx22.jpg mkx23.jpg mkx24.jpg

Source: CraveOnline
edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
neat, looks like we're going to be seeing adult Takeda a lot earlier than i thought. really hopes hes an interesting character and not just a clone.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Sucks that this comic is going to make me really like Scorpion only for him to go back to being a cliche angry asshole again in the game.

If we were to get an alt that is Hanzo, maskless and bearded, minus the hell effects and a different intro and outro(ones that aren't on fire and yelling), i'd probably try to pick him up.

--
This is a very good step in the development of this character.

He's been pushed so far down the fan's throats he might as well turn into the main protagonist at this point, we need some at the moment anyway seeing as how most were massacred.

A man that is so badass that he's able to fight off murderous revenge obsessed hellspawn that lives inside of him is infinitely more badass than just a murderous revenge obsessed hellspawn by itself.

Last edited:

Yoaks

A spaceman
Sucks that this comic is going to make me really like Scorpion only for him to go back to being a cliche angry asshole again in the game.

If we were to get an alt that is Hanzo, maskless and bearded, minus the hell effects and a different intro and outro(ones that aren't on fire and yelling), i'd probably try to pick him up.

--

He's been pushed so far down the fan's throats he might as well turn into the main protagonist at this point, we need some at the moment anyway seeing as how most were massacred.

A man that is so badass that he's able to fight off murderous revenge obsessed hellspawn that lives inside of him is infinitely more badass than just a murderous revenge obsessed hellspawn by itself.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Hehateme

Noob

--

Let's be honest Scorpion is the Main protagonist at this point. lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Scorpion aside from killing Elder Sub-Zero/Bi-Han, Scorpion also beat Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Sektor and Cyrax.

So he did do something in MK 9.....

I'm all for the bearded Hanzo costume for MK X

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Kind of wondering why they gave Fox a dagger and Takeda nothing
looks like an error notice he doesn't have them in the next pages

Scorpion aside from killing Elder Sub-Zero/Bi-Han, Scorpion also beat Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Sektor and Cyrax.

So he did do something in MK 9.....

I'm all for the bearded Hanzo costume for MK X
the only part of the story though he affected was Bi Han's death. Raiden on the other hand affected most things making him more of a protagonist than anyone.