What's new

Mortal Kombat X - Angry Interview E3 2014 Confirms Multiple X-Rays per Character

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes, Ermac has a more latino look. So what? There's white guys, black why not hispanic? lol

Boon said at E3 (paraphrasing) "we wanted the X Rays to be available to all the variations". So I guess multiple XRays could still be possible. I wonder what the input would be?
Input should be the same, just different per style/variation :)

That's so cool though, how cool would it be if each variation had 2 different fatalities? lol But don't want to be greedy.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
...because there is no Spain or Spanish people in Outworld or Edenia, both of which take from middle-eastern and Asian culture anyway, design-wise, not nationality of ethnicity-wise.

Jade isn't African American, Ermac isn't Latino, Kitana isn't Arab.

Those things don't exist where they're from and chronologically, their people predate those earth cultures by thousands of years.

Esruck Cype

...or just call me E.C.
...because there is no Spain or Spanish people in Outworld or Edenia, both of which take from middle-eastern and Asian culture anyway, design-wise, not nationality of ethnicity-wise.

Jade isn't African American, Ermac isn't Latino, Kitana isn't Arab.

Those things don't exist where they're from and chronologically, their people predate those earth cultures by thousands of years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm so used to seeing/hearing people seriously debate about character race I can't tell who's serious or not any more.