What's new

Mortal Kombat vs Killer Instinct; Is this really what the majority of MK players want?

What do you want more, MK vs KI.....OR...KI3 & MK10??

• MK vs KI

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • KI3 & MK10

Votes: 46 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys remember last time MK developers tried to combine their game with another Franchise !! remember MKvsDC ? and remember how weak that game was made .. in fact i dont wanna pass through the same situation, COME ON guys !!! for some reason the MK developers cant make a right MK for us for Christ's sake they cant even make a game without flaws and shit , this game right now has so many mistakes and they cant even make it right, they made patches after patches after patches and still the game IS NOT FUCKING BALENCE AT ALL... for example look SFIV !!! SFIV is a perfect Game.. Capcom really can make games !!! but Netherrealm or who ever gonna make the next MK till they dont make a right MK for us, how can we ask to mix our game with another franchise?????? !!!! Gosh... when we see a MK really almost perfect in every way , then we COULD THINK ABOUT MIXING OR COMBINING OUR MK GAME, i mean i love MK and i love KI .. mixing them together im not sure of that , thats my point of view..

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Why do I have to pick one? I want all 3 of them. U gimme all 3 of them or I give you thorny cat-penis in eyeball. I wield it as a deadly weapon. Don't test me.

I would prefer MK10 and KI3 with release of KI1 on XBL/PSN for online play. BUT... I don't want to see MK10 for another 3 YEARS or more at least. MK9 is still new and people are still finding things that change matchups and the metagame. I am in no hurry to move on.
Fixed.

Plus KI2 combined w/ KI Gold w/out any missing components from either game released as "KI Perfect". Run with GGPO netcode.