What's new

Mortal Kombat Tournament @ Rock'em Sock'em - Charlotte, NC Next Saturday!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
gg's to everyone there, great group of guys. shoutouts to crisis for running it and cyracks for being a good troll and not a dick troll by getting me taco bell.

Top 3:
1. VSM|PTH Rev0lver 88 (Kitana)
2. ATL Pokchop (Kenshi)
3. Glass Sword (Smoke)

I got 3-0'd by Pokchop first round of the tournament and thought I was done lol. So happy I was able to bring it back in grand finals.

Glass Sword also had a hype ass match with Pokchop. You guys best check out that video when it comes out.

Glass Sword

Nobody
rev0lver
It was good seeing you. I wish I sat down and played you more in casuals. You had an excellent performance. I hope to see you around and next time we meet up I'll have gotten that Kitana matchup down better.
Ssj4Crisis_x
Glad I could come and surprise you guys up there in North Carolina with how much I've improved. I'll try to make more Rockem Sockem tournaments. Can't wait for the videos to come up.
In general...
Next time I will bring people who can drive instead of sleepy Kenshi players.
I play my bad match ups way better than my good match ups.
I think I'm going to play more Persona 4 Arena I'm not bad at the game.
Love Mortal Kombat! Even if I nearly made myself sick driving 5 hours up there and back was worth it.

I'll have the videos and results up hopefully no later then Wednesday. I'm working on the videos now so just give me alittle time to upload them to youtube. Yes the next tournament is Feb 9th, we're trying to move the tournament to a slightly later day just so it is a full month apart. I
l'll post more information as we find out more information

hey! What are you doing posting???!!!!!
HaHa.....I got lost somewhere between F3 and a 6 frame dash and landed here. I have to schedule Leave from work to go to any tournys and I marked myself down for 2-9-13 but if that changes I have to reschedule my leave.