What's new

Mortal Kombat Tournament @ Rock'em Sock'em - Charlotte, NC Next Saturday!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I doubt i can make this one man. Plus its 25 to enter now and bnb will be next week anyway. Thanks for asking though.

MKR

Noob
That sucks, you haven't been to a RESE in forever! The next one is Feb. 9th and
March 16th. You'll be able to watch the archives though. If we get enough people we may even stream the event or at least finals. I'm trying to work all that out now with all the other games that will be streamed.

Because people tend to push the home button during someone else match which of course causes the entire match to restart. We do carry some loaner controllers if you don't have a wired controller.
but people can something in wire controller as well, and by the way i have both controller.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
That sucks, you haven't been to a RESE in forever! The next one is Feb. 9th and
March 16th. You'll be able to watch the archives though. If we get enough people we may even stream the event or at least finals. I'm trying to work all that out now with all the other games that will be streamed.

Because people tend to push the home button during someone else match which of course causes the entire match to restart. We do carry some loaner controllers if you don't have a wired controller.
Alright it looks like I will be able to possibly make it now. Treadmill

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
:0 yaaaaaay!!!!!
I wanted to show up there unexpectedly but I wanted to entice you to go more so we can talk about Batman and stuff.

Anyway yeah I'll be coming from Chapel Hill and I'm not good at waking up early, so would I be okay if I end up a few minutes late for registration or are they really strict about things?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I wanted to show up there unexpectedly but I wanted to entice you to go more so we can talk about Batman and stuff.

Anyway yeah I'll be coming from Chapel Hill and I'm not good at waking up early, so would I be okay if I end up a few minutes late for registration or are they really strict about things?
Fuq yeah dude!!! That makes me so hype now!! Lol It depends on when mk starts, if its later then they are usually pretty lenient.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
damn we got revolver going now? dafaq we are not prepared
I'm not very prepared either haha. I haven't had my setup since mid december. I got to go to Blackula's last weekend but spent most of the time trolling and eating chinese food.