What's new

Mortal Kombat The Challenge Tower

Goofart said:
no prob. yeah the last battle gets tough and I think what a lot of players do is retry before they actually lose which prevents them from getting the added health. The difficulty also seems to drop which does make it easier, but didn't even realize this till after I rewatched the tape.
That worked. Got em. Now just have the one with Lame Tsung vs Baraka, Sindel, Kahn.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Just beat End Game. I damn near did it without getting hit once. I made a mistake and took a hit against Mileena, but otherwise got through unscathed. And no, I didn't take the cheap way out by losing 10 times on purpose to lower the difficulty.

To beat that mission with a flawless requires a lot of luck. You have to hope Shao Khan doesn't start off with a shadow charge or you are fucked.

on the one with three goro's and i will be damned if that son of a bitch doesnt either use X ray on the very second of the second ones walk in or does that damn spin over and over and over and over

Finally finished this last night. 251 was my everest. Shang vs Baraka, Sindel and SK. I was previously trying to hang back and fireball him, but I found close up counters to his spears and hammers was easier. Done.