What's new

Mortal Kombat The Challenge Tower

Gematria

Noob
This is just bad ass!! The concept here reminds me of FF7 in the battle square. If anyone played that back in the day you'll know EXACTLY what i'm talking about. ALso, did you guys see shang tsung sitting in the back around 2:20ish, Hmmm? Sooo much stuff in this video, I cant fucking wait for this game!! I can honestly say that I havn't been this excited for ANY game since the release of MK2 on the home consoles, no joke.

Oh yeah, LMAO @ 0:40 seconds in!! And the classic sub and scorp outfits look awesome!!

Noob
Providing the game is good, of course, then this is a very welcome addition and looks to be a lot of fun. It took time but I'm finally coming around and saying that MK9 is looking like a good game... I'm excited!

People have been debating that on other forums. Most people think it is Cyrax as the costume is identicle to Cyrax (apart from the colour obviously). You would think if they include Robosmoke he would get a slightly different version of the cyborg outfit.

They did also include robosmoke on the list Ed Boon posted asking people which character they wanted first as DLC, making me think we more likely to get human smoke as standard and Robo as DLC. All speculation though.

If Mileena offered you a teddy bear, what would you do? lol

I can't wait to get my hands on this game.........its gonna be off the chain!

CrazySlasher27 said:
I was just thinking, I wonder if the reward for beating the 300th challenge is Mk, MK2 and UMK 3.
Does WB own the rights to Midway's back catalog? That would be an awesome bonus, regardless.

Gematria

Noob
CrazySlasher27 said:
I was just thinking, I wonder if the reward for beating the 300th challenge is Mk, MK2 and UMK 3.
Dude I SWEAR I was thinking this EXACT same thing!! What Boon said makes it sound like the reward is something huge. How awesome would this be? It would give a real drive and purpose to completing that tower. Plus it would give alot of people the opurtunity to check these games out, who otherwise would have never played them. Marketing ploy for MKHD maybe? I sure hope so :)

Gematria

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
That 300th level looks like a triple boss fight. If it were something like access to the old school games about 90% of players probably wouldn't even gain access to it.
10% could be alot dude. Think about it. If MK sells 300,000 copys, that would be 30,000 people with access :)

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
What if the reward was UMK3 WAVNET version but not with online play. would you still be happy to have it? i would