What's new

Mortal Kombat movie sequel or 2 sequels to be filmed back to back to be announced late December or early January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don’t understand what this thread is. Essentially, it looks like someone saying something is likely to happen yet you post no source or information? Unless you’re willing to provide actual concrete information and/or credible sources, I can only view this as misinformation (even IF it happens to come true).

I don’t understand what this thread is. Essentially, it looks like someone saying something is likely to happen yet you post no source or information? Unless you’re willing to provide actual concrete information and/or credible sources, I can only view this as misinformation (even IF it happens to come true).

Not just likely, I am saying it will be an official announcement.

@Juggs I also sent you a message with a little evidence a month ago, that you didn't see. Can you confirm you got those little bits of evidence? Why did you lock the movie thread and say MKDre user was me? It was just a random asking questions. I am muted for no reason.

Just wait for the announcement and see if the info is correct, then make your decision.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Without actual evidence (not just cryptic unsubstantial bits from unverified sources) it's basically just an educated guess.

Without actual evidence (not just cryptic unsubstantial bits from unverified sources) it's basically just an educated guess.
And what woukd evidence be? Sometimes I don't understand why people are like this, someone comes to guve them news of something happening very soon and you ask "What's the evidence?". What am i supposed to show you? The evidence will be that there is an announcement.

Educated guzss? Has anyone else said this? There have been 6 months since the movie and it's basically forgotten, no signs point to there being an announcement of a sequel or 2 back to bavk sequels.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
And what woukd evidence be?
A quote or e-mail from someone official actually stating when the announcement would be.

no signs point to there being an announcement of a sequel or 2 back to bavk sequels.
The director and writer have already basically said they wrote the MK movie intending it to be a franchise. And if you simply watch the movie it's clear the movie is meant to be part 1 of a future set of movies. Guessing that they're intending to make a sequel, or even back to back sequels, is a pretty easy guess. Sequels are usually announced about 600 days in advance, which would line up with the next MK movie being in early to mid 2023, which is fairly logical. So guessing that an announcement will happen in December/January is a fairly educated guess and should fall nicely into a wide margin of error. Especially if you're sniffing around and compiling other rumors as well.

Sometimes I don't understand why people are like this
My problem is that you present yourself as someone who's so in the know and so plugged that all your statements should be treated as fact and truth, when in reality most likely you're just trading in the same rumors that a number of other people are trading in.

The evidence will be that there is an announcement.
That's not evidence. Again, for all we know you're just making an educated guess, and when it comes true you get to play it off as you knowing all along, and if it doesn't happen then I'm sure a convenient excuse will be supplied to explain away why you're wrong. You're basically the equivalent of a Psychic. Entertaining, I suppose, but no real value.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Until you provide evidence, spreading rumors that are claimed to be legitimate is, to me, considering misinformation (again, even if you HAPPEN to be right). Please stop making baseless threads like these, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.