What's new

'Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge' animated movie announced

From the article:

"A new group of Kombatants are assembling. Warner Bros. Animation is plotting an animated movie based on the fighting video game Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge. Community alum Joel McHale will voice Johnny Cage, while Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter will voice star as Sonya Blade in Scorpion’s Revenge, which will debut in the first half of this year.

Scorpion’s Revenge is directed by Ethan Spaulding (Batman: Assault on Arkham, Justice League: Throne of Atlantis) from a script by Jeremy Adams (Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans) based on the video game by Ed Boon and John Tobias.

The voice cast also includes Jordan Rodrigues as Lui Kang; Patrick Seitz as Scorpion and Hanzo Hasashi; Steve Blum as Sub-Zero; Artt Butler as Shang Tsung; Darin De Paul as Quan Chi; Robin Atkin Downes as Kano; David B. Mitchell as Raiden; Ike Amadi as Jax Briggs; Kevin Michael Richardson as Goro; Grey Griffin as Kitana and Satoshi Hasashi; and Fred Tatasciore as Demon Torturer.

Rick Morales (Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Batman vs. Two-Face) is producer and Jim Krieg (Batman: Gotham by Gaslight) is co-producer. The executive producer is Sam Register. NetherRealms' Ed Boon is creative consultant.

Here's the first logo for the animated movie:"

'Scorpion's Revenge' will debut in the first half of 2020!

Last edited:

Comments

Didn't know he posted that on Twitter, thanks. I was just going by the video. I'm glad because. K should be brutal of course.
It was pretty obvious he was joking bro. But yeah, to me gore doesnt do anything anymore, but it is an integral ingredient for most fans..

It was pretty obvious he was joking bro. But yeah, to me gore doesnt do anything anymore, but it is an integral ingredient for most fans..
The way he trolls people, it's often tricky to tell what's truth and what's not lol but I didn't know he posted about it on Twitter til you posted that. I go there like once a week if that much lol.

We've never had an mk movie in any degree ultra violent or gory, but this looks sweet because of the good story too. I'll be getting day one.