What's new

Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia!

I just recently discovered this when I was binging bruskpoet's videos. This page previewing must be new since I didn't find it that time. This absolutely needs to exist for a game so dense in it's gaming history and in-game lore.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I just recently discovered this when I was binging bruskpoet's videos. This page previewing must be new since I didn't find it that time. This absolutely needs to exist for a game so dense in it's gaming history and in-game lore.
Yeah, they just released this online yesterday. :p

vapid

cyber warlord
I remember reading stuff about this on TRMK last year. I wondered how progress was going; this looks great!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Went through it last night, pretty awesome however they missed a few minor things in bios but no biggy. One mistake I caught was with the MK Legacy page, they put down the wrong actress for Sonya. It was Jerry Ryan but they put Beatrice someone or other lol.

And was a little surprised they missed the rest of the MK comics, the game tie in comics a MK 2 limited edition, MK 4 comic and MK Deception comic they forgot but it's all good. Hope they still sell them, I hate how a few youtubers are aren't even real MK fans get sent a free copy because their channels are huge.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
http://uppercuteditions.com

A team of awesome MK fans have posted the MK Encyclopedia they have been working on for years online!
It is truly amazing, imo, and I hope they will get the greenlight to publish this.

Read more here:
https://old.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/8n2i21/a_team_of_talented_artists_and_passionate_mk_fans/
Didn't go through all of it but I found one mistake that they did. MK Vs. DC wasn't a a side game, it was a main game that just wasn't canon. Aside from that everything else seems awesome. They've put a ton of effort for the info organization and detail, they even dedicated a section just for the mini-games, that's awesome.

Overall really good job.