What's new

Mortal Kombat Armageddon - brokenness thread

First off magic grab is not as bad as you'd think. The projectile needs to hit & and you have to be far away enough to fully recover to connect the throw in time.

Chibita Jr said:
Noob inf: 4, 4, jump, 1, land, 4, 4, jump, 1...
This is NOT an inf... tested & is blockable.
And no, i'm not giving you his real inf because you fools shouldnt even be posting them. But good luck doin them online anyways lol

MrSchpfmut said:
First off magic grab is not as bad as you'd think. The projectile needs to hit & and you have to be far away enough to fully recover to connect the throw in time.

Chibita Jr said:
Noob inf: 4, 4, jump, 1, land, 4, 4, jump, 1...
This is NOT an inf... tested & is blockable.
And no, i'm not giving you his real inf because you fools shouldnt even be posting them. But good luck doin them online anyways lol
wat do u mean we shouldn't be posting them thats the whole point to this thread and honestly i think to this game its only to find things that are broken and inf's

RayRokka

Noob
I would say that it's ok to share stuff here since this is where the MK players with a clue go.

Post it at MKO? Hell NO!!!!

Seriously though, share stuff. It's the only way to get better.

RayRokka

Noob
No couldn't find him

what's the deal with mkflegend, that guy is psycho!

He talks mad shit saying I don't play MKA at a high level when he has no idea who I am.

High level MKA is an oxymoron...I just think the guy is a fool. He starts shit with just about everyone on MKO

M2Dave

Zoning Master
MKF can be cool,but sometimes he posts the dumbest shit you'll ever read on an internet message board.

It can really cause headaches when you read it.