Mortal Kombat 9 tournament 5/28/11 NYC

Mgt2

Noob
1- I am too shy for tourney "yet to go to one"
2- I work on weekends
3- still a little bit far from Yonkers.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I want to come. Whats the deal with sticks and what system is it being played on? I usually play mk on the pdp stick but I can use the SF layout no problem. My only problem is all my sticks that I can actually bring with me are for 360.

meanestrage

Co-Founder of Kick Punch Block!
I want to come. Whats the deal with sticks and what system is it being played on? I usually play mk on the pdp stick but I can use the SF layout no problem. My only problem is all my sticks that I can actually bring with me are for 360.
Hey. The game is played on ps3. Its a bring your own controller event. Any controller you feel comfortable with.

Oh yeah this event will be live streamed. Stay tuned for the URL if you aren't coming but wanna watch

Sabin I hope you can come. I wanna see more reptile action!

meanestrage

Thanks everyone for coming out to this tournament, i had a blast and i hope you all did too. Here are the results from the tourney

1 TS Sabin
2 DMG Insaynne
3 Lu
4 Dark Knight
5 TJ Soleckz
5 The Naz Effect
6 Krismas
6 Ike

again thanks for coming out, you guys will here from me again

Sabin

Elder God
Thanks everyone for coming out to this tournament, i had a blast and i hope you all did too. Here are the results from the tourney

1 TS Sabin
2 DMG Insaynne
3 Lu
4 Dark Knight
5 TJ Soleckz
5 The Naz Effect
6 Krismas
6 Ike

again thanks for coming out, you guys will here from me again
Hey, you posted it in the wrong forum, there is a tourney aftemath forum. Also, there is no 6th place in a tourney bracket there are only ties for 5th-7th..6th place doesnt exist because of the ties. Thanks for running the tourney and hope to hear from u int he future.

reptile mirrows in the finals how did that go?
i really wanted to go but this weekend been one
of the busiest in my job it did not help much

meanestrage

Hey, you posted it in the wrong forum, there is a tourney aftemath forum. Also, there is no 6th place in a tourney bracket there are only ties for 5th-7th..6th place doesnt exist because of the ties. Thanks for running the tourney and hope to hear from u int he future.
Dammit I knew I did it wrong lol thanks for the corrections and here's a link to the aftermath

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?5952-Mortal-Kombat-Tournament-presented-by-Chocolate-Lemon-5-28-11-results&p=66370#post66370