-grand finals 3/5, winner from loser must win 2 sets
while winner from winners must win 1
-kratos banned, counter glitches banned

For more info go to clgamer.com or email me [email protected]

Edit** Facebook invite link
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=210062265693128

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'll worry about it and see what's going on ^. Are you going Phil?

EDIT: Ok, the time here says 5:30pm, while the site says 4:00pm? What's the deal with this? That's a big difference.

Noob

EDIT: Ok, the time here says 5:30pm, while the site says 4:00pm? What's the deal with this? That's a big difference.
There is one on that day on LI that I am committed to because it was announced before this one. If the one I am going to falls through, then I will come to this one.

MKF30

I see, well I'm not sure at this time. I may have a friend that can give me a lift there and even enter himself for fun. Any future MK tournaments in BK or SI NYC I'm almost definite, I have to ask my friend who works in the city where this is exactly, I know the address is stated but I'm not familiar with Manhattan that much.

meanestrage

Co-Founder of Kick Punch Block!

I will be there at 4 to start casuals

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Fuck, I would even consider driving the 4 hrs to this one... but I'll be on a vacation in Florida.

Please keep this thread updated, guys. You should make a sign up list as well so everyone knows who all is going.

MK9

Noob
right cause i don't go to any tourns?? phils tourn this week is 35 mins from ur house..are u coming??? NO. for years you say if one comes to NYC ill be there, now you have an excuse for that.

i was told to say this in a nice way, but I'm sure now every member sees the truth, so I will say this as bluntly as i can and i will not respond to anything you replay. WHEN IT COMES TO DO WITH ANYTHING OFFLINE< DON'T POST IN IT DON'T READ IT DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND IT NEVER WILL. YOU WILL NEVER SHOW UP TO AN OFFLINE EVENT> SO JUST STFU ALREADY.

storms do not delete this post, i will not turn this thread into a flame war with the man of a thousand excuses, i said my piece just let it stand.

I see, well I'm not sure at this time. I may have a friend that can give me a lift there and even enter himself for fun. Any future MK tournaments in BK or SI NYC I'm almost definite, I have to ask my friend who works in the city where this is exactly, I know the address is stated but I'm not familiar with Manhattan that much.
you don't even have a car? do you live in your moms basement?

meanestrage

Hey guys. Yeah I'm hosting this tournament but I am very new to the mk scene and I want to help expand this scene. I will also be entering this tournament so I can atleast increase the prize money a bit. Hope you guys can make it. If you have any questions let me know

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
right cause i don't go to any tourns?? phils tourn this week is 35 mins from ur house..are u coming??? NO. for years you say if one comes to NYC ill be there, now you have an excuse for that.

i was told to say this in a nice way, but I'm sure now every member sees the truth, so I will say this as bluntly as i can and i will not respond to anything you replay. WHEN IT COMES TO DO WITH ANYTHING OFFLINE< DON'T POST IN IT DON'T READ IT DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND IT NEVER WILL. YOU WILL NEVER SHOW UP TO AN OFFLINE EVENT> SO JUST STFU ALREADY.

storms do not delete this post, i will not turn this thread into a flame war with the man of a thousand excuses, i said my piece just let it stand.
Red, there's no need to make threats. We all know this old dusty trail and it gets very old at a rapid rate.

My advice? MKF, if you're not going to this, just don't post in here.

Everyone else, leave him the alone and do not bait him him replies.

I admire Phil's determination to get MKF out to a tournament, but he is a big boy. If he decides to ever to go to a tournament... that's on him.

Seriously, we're trashing a perfectly good thread and it looks like shit to others, especially guests of this site, so please end it.

Sabin

Elder God
Haha, Storms, I do see what you're saying. At the same time I respect the determination to get the online warriors out.
I should give u guys some background info on this because Team Sp00ky has worked with Phire and Chocolate Lemon plenty of times.
CL are good guys and they def know how to run tournaments. I've been to their events for about 2+ years.

The location is obviously quite excellent. If youre in the city, honestly, it's cheap and easy to get to and who wouldn't want to kick it by St Marks?
I mean shit, dollar pizza is right across the street literally, so it's the bomb.

Space is a factor though, the venue can't hold more than 30+ people comfortably, its a realllyyy small game store. However this shouldn't discourage anyone from going. Usually when this happens Phire works with the businesses right next to him to free up some additional space.

I havent been there in a while, but when TS was streaming he would give us discounts to businesses across the street + free internet so we could still watch the stream while geting some cheap eats, lol.

Hope this information was useful to the rest of you guys.

MKF30

No P2W, do you live in your moms basement? Red, please you've had your chance back in 06 with chap, pig, myself, and stretch you passed....you want me? Come to NYC, SI and I'll gladly beat do what I must against you. Not to mention you're a hypocrite you don't even go to every event yourself yet lecture me? haha, how ironic....for what it's worth I've competed in two SI local tourneys already and made 250 bucks in value coming in first both times, once at gamestop and once at gamechamp....like Sabin said but obviously you're beyond ignorant to realize that NYC=most expensive place to live in USA and most people in this city do NOT drive and take PT...duh. Get a clue please...

Red, there's no need to make threats. We all know this old dusty trail and it gets very old at a rapid rate.

My advice? MKF, if you're not going to this, just don't post in here.

Everyone else, leave him the alone and do not bait him him replies.

I admire Phil's determination to get MKF out to a tournament, but he is a big boy. If he decides to ever to go to a tournament... that's on him.

Seriously, we're trashing a perfectly good thread and it looks like shit to others, especially guests of this site, so please end it.
Thank you, yep I hear ya. I just don't want the same people starting shit with me for no reason(you know who) When it's not about me, it's about NYC tournament. If I can be there, I'll be there. That is all.

meanestrage

Tournament is this Saturday. I'm excited to see some crazy shit. Oh yeah we are live streaming this event so bring your A game!

MK9

Noob
stop with the can, EVERYONE knows you will not be there. Just say it. stick to your shitty online wins.
MKF on stream will never happen, cause the beat down on that video will go viral.