What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 Camera Hack on PC by Enigma642 - See the backgrounds like never before

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That's cool. Would be neat if they added this toggle cam option for spectactors for online and offline like Smash Bros where you can pause and take pics :) for your profile and stuff can add to xbox avatars and stuff!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ever wanted to see the backgrounds in Mortal Kombat 9 in their entirety? Well, Enigm642 has developed a camera hack that allows the exploration of the area background. This includes seeing Reiko and Sareena up close and personal from the pit. Check out his details below! ~ STORMS

I've wanted a camera mod for a while, so I decided to make one myself. Need a few testers before I release it to the general public. This was actually my first ever hack, so I don't even know if it is going to work on somebody else's machine yet.

UPDATE: Initial testing is going well. Once I get a few more validations, and make one or two small improvements, I'll release this for everybody to download.

Thanks testers for these suggestions. I will be implementing these before release:

- (Done) Hold Shift to run faster
- (Done) Hold Ctrl to walk slower
- Add ability to toggle off the playback HUD in training mode
- Fix glitch in the temple (camera gets stuck there for some reason)
- Disable the thing that is competing for camera control during fatalities
- (Done) Disable the game's control of camera tilt

This is incredible

Great work

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Tested it on my laptop and it works flawlesly. Cant record any video to prove it, but its very easy to use and even works online! Great for making combo videos.

Ever wanted to see the backgrounds in Mortal Kombat 9 in their entirety? Well, Enigm642 has developed a camera hack that allows the exploration of the area background. This includes seeing Reiko and Sareena up close and personal from the pit. Check out his details below! ~ STORMS

I've wanted a camera mod for a while, so I decided to make one myself. Need a few testers before I release it to the general public. This was actually my first ever hack, so I don't even know if it is going to work on somebody else's machine yet.

UPDATE: Initial testing is going well. Once I get a few more validations, and make one or two small improvements, I'll release this for everybody to download.

Thanks testers for these suggestions. I will be implementing these before release:

- (Done) Hold Shift to run faster
- (Done) Hold Ctrl to walk slower
- Add ability to toggle off the playback HUD in training mode
- Fix glitch in the temple (camera gets stuck there for some reason)
- Disable the thing that is competing for camera control during fatalities
- (Done) Disable the game's control of camera tilt a.k.a roll

great!! i waaaaaaaaana it.. maybe..pm..?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Some of these matte backgrounds are pretty incredible when seen in their full glory -- it just shows how strong the art direction was for MK9.

There's so much color, personality and style in each of these stages.