What's new

Mortal Kombat 9 at Evo 2014 now taking registrations. POT BONUS!

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
God Damn! Donations double since yesterday! This is going to be a lucrative little event. How funny would it be if the MK side tournament had better prizes than Injustice on the EVO stage?

randyth

Noob
CHRIS G HAS ENTERED!!
oh shit!! hell yeah!! The best reptile of the world just entered!!
Can you get Justin Wong too? I know he wants that money.
Or how about Neorussell?

Me and MIT registering Thurs most likely.
AWW SHIITTT!!! Shit just now turned serious!!! This aint no side tournament no more! This is a accumulation of all that is MK9! This tournament has high stakes now with the Terry brothers (and so the previous winner). All we need now is OBS VSM MK REO! And ofcourse more dominican brothers.

Clauude, can you get Homeboy Tyson to release a song anthem about this event?

huh

Noob
I've just donated $69 from Brazil to complete 1,000 on the donation page. I'm sure the pot is already well above that with the private donations and entrant's fee and hope it increases even more in the next days.

I'm a Kratos player, and too bad it will not be on PS3 so someone could play Kratos! ;)

Anyway, I owe this community a lot for all the fun and knowledge I've gathered throughout these years, particularly @Alien Substance for being my "mentor" on my MK9 experience.

I wish all of the competitors and organizers a marvelous time on this last showcase of a wonderful game.

PS. thank you for giving me something to rejoice with after the depressing outcome of Brasil at the World Cup.

Last edited:

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I've just donated $69 from Brazil to complete 1,000 on the donation page. I'm sure the pot is already well above that with the private donations and entrant's fee and hope it increases even more in the next days.

I'm a Kratos player, and too bad it will not be on PS3 so someone could play Kratos! ;)

Anyway, I owe this community a lot for all the fun and knowledge I've gathered throughout these years, particularly @Alien Substance for being my "mentor" on my MK9 experience.

I wish all of the competitors and organizers a marvelous time on this last showcase of a wonderful game.

PS. thank you for giving me something to rejoice with after the depressing outcome of Brasil at the World Cup.
Thank you so much

Reactions: huh