What's new

Mortal Kombat 4 and Trilogy N64 Tournament - brackets are up

Tenji

Noob
Shit I missed it, on account of LIFE happening alot and unexpected turns of events. Next time I WILL NOT MISS THIS! There was so much I didn't get to pwn.

Yeah life happens alot to me too, don't worry about it :) Anyways man you're up against me in mk4 and you got a bye in mkt. I didn't wanna do that but I can't find an 8th player. Last chance if anyone wants the 8th spot for Trilogy.

Tenji left again so I'm just gonna dq him. I don't like to do that but he's the one that's been holding our tourney up from the start. Did you guys get any matches done? I say we meet up on Tuesday and get this done. You guys cool with that? I'll give Tenji till then and if he doesn't show up he's done.

k I switched some stuff around. I replaced Tenji with streetzking and since he's kinda new I put him against Fatal so he'd have a fair fight. I went up against Dream and he won. ggs man

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Yamaraja said:
k I switched some stuff around. I replaced Tenji with streetzking and since he's kinda new I put him against Fatal so he'd have a fair fight. I went up against Dream and he won. ggs man
ggs fun stuff

ScheissNussen said:
I won over Rolltide 4 - 2
It was extremely choppy though.

We can redo them sometime when we have p2p if you want because it was pretty unplayable. ggs
Yeah if you want to redo your matches with p2p you can.

Tenji said:
am I too late?
nah you're still in for trilogy and you're up against goldenoreos. get your matches done guys. this shit has gone on for weeks and I feel like you guys should be putting in a better effort.

hey fatal, if you read this, I can get on tomorrow *thursday* around nighttime, lemme know if thats cool, I was on yesterday but you werent, no biggie

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Good matches though brotha. I'm pretty MK4 illiterate myself. I have to remember it doesn't always work like UMK3.