What's new

Mortal Kombat 4 and Trilogy N64 Tournament - brackets are up

Mortal Kombat 4 and Trilogy N64 Tournament - sign-ups

Looks like this is gonna happen on Tuesday or Thursday night then.

sounds good

somebody play mk4 w/ me online, so I will know if i will be able to play in the tourny.......pm me a.s.a.p.

i know trilogy works 4 me, i've played it a few times online

Thursday 29th is the date of the tourney. Where are we gonna meet up at? West Wonderland server?

Tenji

Noob

Yamaraja said:
Thursday 29th is the date of the tourney. Where are we gonna meet up at? West Wonderland server?
West Wonderland won't connect me, ever. The Galaxy server, TPRI Kaillera, ClubSyN -X- Trere Gaming Server, Unknown Serv0r, East Wonderland are some that are confirmed to connect me.

Alright guys so I wasn't able to get a replacement for mkf30 so that means we only have 7 players for mk4, so someone is gonna have to get a bye. We have 6 players for mkt so we'll have a 1st round that leaves 3 players left and those 3 players will do round robin style until one player beats the other two.

We're gonna have to do this another day. Dream and Tenji no-showed. Static was on aim but I couldn't get him to answer.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

Yamaraja said:
We're gonna have to do this another day. Dream and Tenji no-showed. Static was on aim but I couldn't get him to answer.
Sorry, working and lost track of time.

It's cool don't worry about it. Instead of asking I'm just gonna set the tourneys for next Thursday so let me know if that's a bad day for you guys. Oh yeah and FatalTragedy is in for mk4 and trilogy.

Mortal Kombat 4 and Trilogy N64 Tournament - Thursday August 5th

Is everyone good for tommorow night? If not let me know.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Mortal Kombat 4 and Trilogy N64 Tournament - Thursday August 5th

I leave tomorrow morning for an out of state wedding so... yeah. I would love to play though.

yep scheiss beat me in mk4. Those were fun matches. I'm down to play anyone at any given time b/c this game is tha shit!!

i also won over Fatal in MKT, ggs dude. Trilogy is also fun to play w/ the "UMK3 on Meth" gameplay lol

I don't think we're gonna need to dq anyone, dream and tenji are the only ones who didn't come on and dream had a wedding to go to. Tenji is the only one I haven't heard from so I might dq him if I don't see him on soon.

I think we should set up days like today where we try to get as many matches done as we can. Maybe we can make Tuesday the next day?

oh yeah can you guys tell me your scores? the bracket makes you put down a score.

Tim Static

Adminerator
ScheissNussen said:
I won over Tim in MKT.
ggs man, I know you don't like this game too much but it was fun.
Gotta get some more in again sometime as well.
Yea it was alot of fun. we just need to play more of all the game we like. I need to get my connection under control tho lol.

GGs bro.

Golden, we'll play VERY soon. Sorry but some serious personal shit happened in my real life today. I'll be around to play tomorrow night.

I'm gonna be looking for a replacement for Tenji since he hasn't been on in like a week and a half. Anyone want to take his place?