What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: The Best Johnny and Cassie Cage Family Intros So Far

More Johnny intros, alot of the same ones but definitely some new ones that are hilarious especially with Cassie.

Yeah it's uncaged again but whatever...

D

Deleted member 35141

Love the van damne movie nod.

Ign has looked very amateurish past couple years and that spoiler just another notch, it's like they did it on purpose too making it the last one.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Love the van damne movie nod.

Ign has looked very amateurish past couple years and that spoiler just another notch, it's like they did it on purpose too making it the last one.
I will never understand why people put ANY stock into intro dialogues.

Did you not play MKX? Did you not listen to the shit characters said in their intro dialogues? Half of them are straight up bullshit.

D

Deleted member 35141

I will never understand why people put ANY stock into intro dialogues.

Did you not play MKX? Did you not listen to the shit characters said in their intro dialogues? Half of them are straight up bullshit.
I trusted you led to my mother's death seems way to on the head to be bullshit as you say.
Actually if you played mkx there were quite a few intros that were lore related.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Actually if you played mkx there were quite a few intros that were lore related.
There were, and there were a lot that were 1000% horse shit. No way to know which is which yet.

I trusted you led to my mother's death seems way to on the head to be bullshit as you say.
We already have like a half dozen intro dialogues from a "particular" alternate reality where Kitana rules Outworld and commands Tarkatans... which appears to be complete and total fiction. That's pretty specific, I would say.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I always cringe when I hear Cassie say bad things about other characters like Noob, Skarlet, Kollector, D'Vorah, Kotal, Kitana, Jade, Kabal ect ect...

I always think, how could you, those characters are far more superior than you will ever be.