What's new

Mortal Kombat 11: The Best Johnny and Cassie Cage Family Intros So Far

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
This Kano must come from an alternate timeline where he's scottish or something.

I can roll with it.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I really miss Cassie's old voice, but now she likes Bill and Ted, so net gain I guess?
Yeah I miss Ashly Burch, but honestly? This VA isn't bad at all. When we first heard her speak at the Reveal Event I was like ".....Issa no from me dawg." but actually hearing it and her personality. I approve.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So, the last intro confirmed Sonya’s death.
Great job IGN
That was my initial impression as well but in context it doesn't really mean anything. Reasons being-

-MKX intros were very different compared to the story
-With time travel involved, she could literally die in the first chapter and later be brought back mid story, still leaving a good punchline for the intro
-She could end up trapped in a different timeline than Johnny/Cass in the story that gets resolved
-Etc, many

Unless we see them at the funeral in a story trailer we can't really assume anything, and even if we saw them at an actual funeral it still wouldn't be a confirmation that she's gone.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I seriously love everything about Kano so far omfg. I literally don't think I've fan girled over a character so hard before.
I was a bit worried after just seeing the renders, but holy Kano balls, he looks fucking radder than ever.

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
The brand confusion intro is great, it's fun to see Scorpion getting in on the goofiness a bit.

Kano needs his command grabs to return, Commando was one of the coolest variations to play.