What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Secret at Pit Bridge

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I remember when I found Reptile in the krypt there was a message that said something like follow Reptile's tracks to see where he is or something like that. So there's definitely something going on.
Datamined or not, I believe there is a secret that's undiscovered. There where several secrets that went undiscovered year/s after game released even when people datamined most of those games.
We should also take into account that its possible the data isn't on the PC/Switch versions and encrypted on the PS4/XB1 versions. Most of the datamines have been on PC/Switch.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I remember when I found Reptile in the krypt there was a message that said something like follow Reptile's tracks to see where he is or something like that. So there's definitely something going on.
You can find him in 9 random spots throughout the Krypt. You put on Kenshi's mask in certain areas and he will be chilling there. You can only see him with the mask. You smash him with the hammer and get souls. That's it. It's definitely nothing spectacular.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
You can find him in 9 random spots throughout the Krypt. You put on Kenshi's mask in certain areas and he will be chilling there. You can only see him with the mask. You smash him with the hammer and get souls. That's it. It's definitely nothing spectacular.
Man, that's too bad. Any idea on where I can see him once at least?