What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Secret at Pit Bridge

I discovered the UFO flying across the moon, in reference to the "look to La Luna" message, after returning to the Krypt at 4:40 am EST two days in a row.

Of note, the krypt time was also 5:00 when I saw the UFO, but if you try it earlier in the day it doesn't seem to work.

UFO footage is at 7:55 in the following YouTube clip. Cheers!

Good call. I will likely trim that down.

I had initially assumed that I had to replicate what I did the night prior when I first saw the UFO, which entailed killing myself with a meteor in the courtyard. So, previous to the video starting I had used on of my four Ash of the Red Dragon and purposefully let it kill me, but as it turns out I don't think you need that step. Just to show wait at 5 am and stare at the moon.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Good call. I will likely trim that down.

I had initially assumed that I had to replicate what I did the night prior when I first saw the UFO, which entailed killing myself with a meteor in the courtyard. So, previous to the video starting I had used on of my four Ash of the Red Dragon and purposefully let it kill me, but as it turns out I don't think you need that step. Just to show wait at 5 am and stare at the moon.
All good. And just a quick tip, if you hit the "reply" button, it will quote whoever you're responding do and alert them that you've replied.

Hopefully there's some undiscovered secrets within the Krypt! How cool would it be if you actually got to fight Reptile or something?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't know what to ask first, 1. Why does NRS put things like this in if they don't do anything? And 2. Who thinks of this shit when they're playing? Let me just stand on the Pit and look at the moon for hours lol.

Interesting find though, I wonder if you hit up and Start or something if anything happens.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I don't know what to ask first, 1. Why does NRS put things like this in if they don't do anything? And 2. Who thinks of this shit when they're playing? Let me just stand on the Pit and look at the moon for hours lol.

Interesting find though, I wonder if you hit up and Start or something if anything happens.
I'm thinking it requires button inputs to trigger whatever secret lies within.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)

I'm thinking it requires button inputs to trigger whatever secret lies within.

AirinDanyul

Sorcerer Demi-God
Ermac does not exist (Caemr oeds nto exists or w/e the scramble is)
Look to La Luna
Blocking will get you nowhere
Throwing Encouraged
Perfection is the key

In thinking maybe these are hints.
Maybe press the throw button or the 2 buttons to throw while looking @ the moon @ certain time

Look to La Luna
Throwing Encouraged
Perfection is the key

Maybe press the throw button or the 2 buttons to throw while looking @ the moon @ certain time
Might be on to something.... never know

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Look to La Luna
Throwing Encouraged
Perfection is the key

They're hints for sure, but they're hints from previous MK games....

Ermac does not exist was something from MK2 that referenced the rumor that Ermac was a hidden ninja in MK1.

Look to la luna was a reference to Reptile in MK1. You could only fight him if there was a silhouette flying over the moon during the fight.

Blocking will get you nowhere was another hint to unlock the fight with Reptile in MK1. You weren't allowed to block.

Throwing encouraged is simply a reference to a Kombat Code in MK3 where throws would have a little message each time you performed one.

Perfection is key is once again a reference to the Reptile fight from MK1. You had to double flawless with a Fatality when the silhouette flew by.

As much as I'd love for these to be references to some sort of fun secret in MK11, I'd be willing to be they're nothing more than some nostalgia for long time fans of the series. If there were something to discover, someone would have datamined it by now, I'm sure. As much as I hate the fact that there are rarely still secrets in NRS games, it's just the way it is.

Having said that Toasty Boost wasn't discovered until nearly 2 years after MK9's release, so there's still a small bit of hope.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
They're hints for sure, but they're hints from previous MK games....

Ermac does not exist was something from MK2 that referenced the rumor that Ermac was a hidden ninja in MK1.

Look to la luna was a reference to Reptile in MK1. You could only fight him if there was a silhouette flying over the moon during the fight.

Blocking will get you nowhere was another hint to unlock the fight with Reptile in MK1. You weren't allowed to block.

Throwing encouraged is simply a reference to a Kombat Code in MK3 where throws would have a little message each time you performed one.

Perfection is key is once again a reference to the Reptile fight from MK1. You had to double flawless with a Fatality when the silhouette flew by.

As much as I'd love for these to be references to some sort of fun secret in MK11, I'd be willing to be they're nothing more than some nostalgia for long time fans of the series. If there were something to discover, someone would have datamined it by now, I'm sure. As much as I hate the fact that there are rarely still secrets in NRS games, it's just the way it is.

Having said that Toasty Boost wasn't discovered until nearly 2 years after MK9's release, so there's still a small bit of hope.
I remember when I found Reptile in the krypt there was a message that said something like follow Reptile's tracks to see where he is or something like that. So there's definitely something going on.